إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-03-2010, 07:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Sirs,

I currently run the forum at:
http://forum.scooterinvasion.net

It's a small but growing site with over 650 members.

My MAIN concern, is migrating the data quickly, and easily with minimal downtime. I run a business, and have a very very busy life with work, family, etc etc... I don't have time to learn new languages, or edit the crap out of files. How quick and reliable is the migration software?

Secondly, I'm worried about the look. I see a lot of "blue" vBulletin pages, but I'd really like to keep the look of our forum close to what it is now. I realize that migrating data does not make the new forum look like the old one. Are there templates available that I could edit to suit my needs?

And lastly, convince me to upgrade to the publishing suite. Could vBulletin completely replace the CSS and whatnot that I have in place on the homepage with a better layout that's easier to update? www.scooterinvasion.net

I'll check back in the morning. I hope I don't get too many "try google" or "search function" replies. I just want good direct answers that are specific to my needs.

Oh, shoot. One more thing. I have two guys on my board that are at each other's throats. Both are really great contributing members, but they just CANNOT get along. With vBulletin, can they ignore each other or something? Sheesh...

Thanks guys! By the way, I got the idea to change up my board from Rich over on MacDizzy.com. He updated his site, and it's a lot nicer.

~Josh
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة