إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: صبابين و قهوجين ضيافه مباشر و قهوجي في جده 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية الجن (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير ركوب حصان في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم القنفذ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية شخص ميت في المنام وهو حي والبكاء عليه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني قتلت برص (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رش الماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تكحيل العين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني بتزوج (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني ارضع طفل (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-01-2010, 12:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have been slowly working on my new project in a test installation and the more i think more lost i feel at this point.

I will try to give my best to explain the problems and the ideas, maybe someone already had done something similar, or maybe Edwin can show me the light path

So here it goes

The sections as they are at this testing point:

Actuality
Ambient
Science
Technology
Portugal
- North
-- Braga
--- Bragança
- Center
--- Aveiro
--- Castelo Branco
--- And so on for 308 districts

Now the problem starts, each district has some parishes, and they should show as a widget on the district pages:

Castelo Branco has 25 parishes
So the widget listing those parishes should show on this page only
But as those parishes that location is a parish itself, also the amount of the existing parishes is 4257

Now the big problem

Each parish or page should have a exclusive widget with something like this:

- Map
- Education
History
- Archeology
- Legends
... And so on

And this widget is common to all pages but need to display content info related only about that parish.

In my idea this maybe could work having a second Section Widget type just showing the above example, and maybe put the parish list on the district pages using the Category Widget since those also will not need subcategories.

But the Section Widget only works for the 'Home' and show everything.
The Category Widget running to list the parish list on each district page considering the amount of them would be something insanely hard to manage, especially having other sections that will keep being updated and creating more categories.

I was thinking and not sure if this could be possible

Having a sort of section empty widget and that widget can be configured to show only what you would want to show, maybe a set to browse on the existing pages or place some page ID to link them and/or maybe a setting to define URL's.

But even this way I see this last chance would be something like creating a huge load of widgets exclusively for each page to handle the information you want to show there.

Hope the examples can be understandable and someone can help me solve this riddle.

Greetings
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة