إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم اني انخطبت وانا عزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: القدم في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello.

I hope you will understand my English cause i translated my text with the Google Translator. >.
The account status of xxx (mydomain) is not in order! <

The ispCP is the panel for the server.
Databases set up, email set up, set up FTP accounts, and so on.

I have already checked with my host, who then forwarded me to a thread in the forum where someone ispCP had the same problem. As my host could not help me because he and my database does not interested.
In ispCP forum could not help me unfortunately, as uncomfortable with the Tables of VBulletin.
I found out that it has something to do with my database.
I went to the ACP and have repaired during maintenance> Tables / optimize my tables to repair attempts. There, everything was chopped off with "ok" or "Table is up to date". But the problem persisted.
Have tried to debug the databases via PhpMyAdmin, but no button or the like found it. But in status, there are some red numbers.
Could the red numbers but look at it. Not debug.
With SSH I know myself, unfortunately, still not so good.

I need to ispCP into, as we have fired an admin who has all the information and passwords for the server. I can now change but not because I do not even come in.
Would not reinstall the server: (

What else can I do?
Thanks for the help
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك