إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-14-2010, 04:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

A few improvements to the CMS, though the first is really a bug report that I have reported several times in the tracker and been marked as fixed BUT is still occuring.

There is no point in me setting up articles to be published automatically on a future date if anybody can see the previews on the forum block latest articles. This makes it impossible for me to set up future articles. Its 12 midday here, and in this attachement you can see articles not due to be published until later today. This is the view from a not logged in account.

Attachment 45143

People who write articles deserve credit, which is why many sites allow an author bio. I'm currently having to add this by hand -- can't we have this automatically done from information pulled from the members profile and profile pic? This should be able to be switched on or off on an article by article basis.

In this attachment, I've made a bio box by hand, but I shouldn't have to do this. (also note the icons for social media, which I've added to the template via addthis. This should also be standard)

Attachment 45144

On a similar note, many of my writers don't write on the forums, so the option to switch off that pop up menu that comes up when you click on their name, and just link to their stories would be useful.

The front page is awful. There is no way to divide articles up by section (or even to see which section an article belongs to), nor to hide articles from the front page if you dont want them on there (I am developing a part of the site where I would like people to the articles from the section page, but not on the front page.). A 'hide this article on the front page' checkbox on each article / section would be suffice, so you could choose on an individual basis OR on section basis.

The front page is limited in what you can do, I'd love to be able to do something like thisAttachment 45145
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة