إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-10-2010, 08:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I moved my forum to a new server severl months back, since then I've had trouble with all uploads that go to the file system. I had some time today to do a little troubleshooting, and here's what I found.. (Process Monitor Screen Shot)

Attachment 45065

as you can see, for some reason vBulletin is trying to put the file in "PHP5\customavatars" it appears to fail then it attempts the correct directory of "community\customavatars" after this is appers it does the database info, then attempts to write another file to the PHP5 directory then to the community\customavatars directory, at which point it gets an "access denied" (Not sure why i'm getting access denied, as I've given the user full rights to that particular folder)

Anyway, I've check the places I know to select the temporary upload folder in PHP.ini and it's set to "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tempupload" with full rights to that directory.

End result, users are not able to upload anything into the file system (Avatars, Picture Albums, Profile Pics) can someone please help me solve this issue.

vBulletin 3.8.5
Server 2008
IIS 7
Fast CGI
PHP 5.2
MySql 5.1
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة