إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-28-2010, 03:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Allright, rare that I ask for help myself but if you know the solution I will be more than grateful!

I have been working on a forum, the owner decided to slowly introduce the new features as they were previously on Expression Engine (yuck!) and now have moved to vBulletin 4.x series and they love it however upon turning on the CMS to code it all up I received this error:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBCms_BBCode_HTML::get_preview() in /home/name/mysite.com/public_html/forums/packages/vbcms/content/article.php on line 639
Now, I have disabled the mods one by one assuming it was a third party modification and it is not... I even disabled a custom plugin or two I wrote for the owner however that was not it either... I do have some custom BB Codes for video tutorials however none of those bbcodes have been used on the CMS in any article .

Notes: I have edited the index.php and changed the default landing page to the forum, also hid the navbar tab via conditional code so only I can see it, this way the CMS can be worked on by the staff until completed and no members will see it until we reveal it etc but I wanted to note that just in case it helps determine the issue.

What I have done for now is simply modify and trick the article.php so I could view the CMS and go about my business however I do not like tricking it and would rather it function properly with the intended code!

Original Code in article.php (Lines 635 to 657):

PHP Code:
if ($showpreviewonly)
{
$bbcode_parser = new vBCms_BBCode_HTML(vB::$vbulletin, vBCms_BBCode_HTML::fetchCmsTags());

$bbcode_parser->setOutputPage(1);
$pagetext = $bbcode_parser->get_preview(
fetch_censored_text($this->content->getPageText()),
$this->default_previewlen,
vBCMS_Permissions::canUseHtml($this->getNodeId(), $this->content->getContentTypeId(), $this->content->getUserId()),
true,
$this->content->getHtmlState()
);
$view->previewtext = strip_bbcode($pagetext);
$view->preview_chopped = 1;
}
else
{
$view->previewtext = $view->pagetext;

if (
count($view->pagelist) > 1)
{
}
}

Modified Code:

PHP Code:
if ($showpreviewonly)
{

if (
{
}
}
else
{

if (
{
}
}

So as you can see I simply tricked it via duplicate code, silly and simple yet effective lol but upon refreshing the page I noticed my custom css is off a bit so could that be an underlying issue as well?

Allright I'll leave it up to my favorites Trevor, Zachery, and Lynne, if anyone beats them to it I might do you a favor in return .

THANKS!

Mike
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة