إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-14-2010, 03:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ok well i will give you the details this one I hope is not as bad as it looks.

OK, so I was trying to edit forum home to block whats going on to guests.
it worked but at the same time when users would try to register it seems the register box was one big link.

ex: ok your looking at the register box and all the words like "user name" "password" etc etc basically everything on the register box was a link on mouseover making it impossible to register.

I had made a copy of forum home before edit. So i went back pasted the old forum home into the forumhome box but it didnt work. I thought maybe there was a problem with one of the notices, deleted the notices. Nope. Still the register box was a huge link on mouseover.

So i thought reverting all styles may fix it. No reverting all style made it worse. now look at my forum http://www.sitalks.com

You can see how obviously the theme is messed up. I tried making it fixed and no. You can see its just messed up of biblical proportions now.
this is what it should look it> http://that1design.com/preview/skins...4.0/index.html see it seems cut off

And im pretty sure i shouldnt have done this but i deleted the vbulletin default theme. So all i have now it the customized v1 4.2 theme in my style box.

I even tried to reupload all the vbulletin files and over written existing ones.
My database is intact thank the lord. But do to user error I have jacked up my theme pretty badly.

An example of what i mean by the register box glitching out, can be seen the same way when you go to my forum and view the forum is off message. Hover over the forum is down for funticailty message and it will turn to a link on mouseover. the same happens on the register box, but my forum is off right now till I can fix this.

Can you please help me? Can this be fixed or did i royaly jack it up beyong repair.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة