إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم الزعل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الاحلام الذهب (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية صعود الدرج في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تفسر حلم الرجل المتزوج بالاستعداد للزواج؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعبان الكوبرا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: أهمية التداول والأسهم: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ولي العهد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-02-2010, 01:38 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

There are many forums that could benefit if you added at least one more dimension to the old 2D thread concept--a 3D ability if you will by simply allowing people to more easily organize their original thread or replies into indented outline groupings of blocks and sub-blocks that can later be replied to in group or individually; e.g. I can reply to just a block/sub-block or multiple blocks within your thread, and you provide a way so that navigation of this concept is simple; e.g. a fancy black hole/time warp link with a short numeric label for quick identification purposes between multiple links to the same block.

With this concept in mind, why not go with a relational database design where you allow me to reply in what I'll call a xD (multidimensional) Thought Matrix (xDTM) where I can have a "Thought Plain" that slices into multiple blocks of multiple threads and time them together into a single "Thought Plain" and add my own comments.

I only mention this because there are industries where drilling down deep into discussions would be very nice. For example, all Christian Theology discussions would appreciate deep drill down; all legal discussions, or technology discussion, this would even open up a wikiGov type forum where people could drill down in discussions of government bills.

I just think that it's time to expand out of this 2D box and provide tools that make it possible for deep drill down of complex discussions.

This was just my first initial thoughts and so I wanted to toss them out so that others could churn this around and come up with something even better... the goals in my opinion would be:

1. Easier ability to breakout and drill down into separate bullet points of a persons thread.
2. Easier ability to combine multiple bullet points from multiple sources to essentially create a virtual thread of some kind that can be built upon.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة