إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In years past, I thought that PhotoPost Classifieds was the best of the best in vB classifieds products, as long as you were willing to shell out the $$, however, looking at their integration for vB4 looks very generic and UGLY. The formatting of the text, and how the categories are listed, is not appealing at all.

PhotoPost does have cool attached photo handling, and a nifty zip code distance calculator, but I can't get past the lack of design with the text.

I'm also aware of MicroHellas, but I'm not sure that product is mature enough yet, as it still is in BETA stage. I researched the previous version from MicroHellas, which she says is a better product but she transfered the rights to vBHacks.com, but they can't even get their website working right yet, so I'm going to buy a product from them.

I don't mind paying for quality, but with all the turmoil I've gone through so far upgrading to vB4, I NEED to make the wisest choice I can here.

What is the BEST vB4 classifieds add-on or product? Please only recommend one, which you are using it on a vB4 board. If possible, please give links to where I can see it active on your board and test drive it myself.

Thanks for the feedback!
Jeff
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات