إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-22-2010, 07:29 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

(Mods: I posted this under the install thread as well, but thought I might have more luck here. If this shouldn't be cross-posted, feel free to remove it.)

I have just purchased a new forum license for vBulletin for a new site I'm building. I've worked with vBulletin before and have installed it multiple times, but have never run into this problem.

I'm hosted on webmasters. The PHP version is 5.2.5 and the MySQL version is 5.1.40.

I first downloaded and attempted to install 4.0.0 on a clean database to a new site that has never hosted a vBulletin install. It seemed to work, but when I logged into the control panel I had only one box with a "*[]*" where the menus should have been on the left. I uploaded the tools.php file to troubleshoot and got my first parse error.

I researched it and found that perhaps the install was seeing PHP 4 rather than PHP 5. I verified everything through the control panel and everything was set to run on PHP 5, so I dumped all the database tables, re-uploaded all the files and tried again. This time I got parse errors during the install.

I contacted webmasters to verify that there wasn't any problem with the PHP 5 settings that would prevent the install. I have a wordpress install on this same domain on a different database, and that is using PHP 5 as well, so I figured that probably wasn't it, but had them verify just to be sure. Everything looks good. I even added a line to the .htaccess file to make 100% sure it was forced to look at PHP 5.

Finally I decided to dump the database again and try installing 3.8.5. I downloaded that and tried the install. Parse errors again. So now I am stumped.

The error I get is on step 3 of the install and looks like this (with my actual domain instead of ***):
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/***.com/addon/***.com/forum/includes/functions_misc.php on line 284

On the various installs I have gotten past this point on some, only to be hit with similar errors further in the process. Any ideas???
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة