إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-19-2010, 10:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I tried to log in with my user (userid:1, set as the super admin in the config file) today, and I just got re-directed to the index.php file again without being logged in.

I then took a look in phpmyadmin at my user (userid:1), and instead of it saying userid 1, it said 0! I then altered it to be 1 again, and then I could log into the forums, but not the admincp (I try to login in admincp, but just get re-directed to the login page under admincp again).

I've lost the admin rights I guess, because I got a message that my PM inbox is full, and that I have a maximum of 200 allowed, but I've set that the admin group has a max of 500 (I don't remember if the default registered group has 200 allowed PMs or what).

Also,

usergroupid is set to 20, membergroupids 21 and displaygroupid to 20. Maybe I'm missing the administrator group here, but I don't remember the id for it (is it 1?), otherwise I could have tried to alter it in phpmyadmin.

I asked my hosting company if they did anything lately on the servers, but they haven't.

I've also tried to use the tools.php file, and reset the cookie path and domain to the default. The config.php file cookieprefix is set to 'bb', and I tried to change it to 'bp' to see if that made any difference.

Nothing has worked so far.

I haven't installed anything new lately, nor altered any files lately. Just all of a sudden I couldn't log in any more. Other users can log in it seems, but none of the admin accounts I've set up can log into the admincp.

Any ideas on what I can do to be able to log in properly again?

And what causes my userid to be changed to 0??

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Looks like two (if not all) of my admin accounts have shifted usergroupid's :S Mine (userid 1) is set to a regular user by the looks if it, and another is set to moderator...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة