إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مواصفات سيارة تويوتا كامري 2023 (آخر رد :saddkn)       :: طرق عزل الاسطح بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: كيف تحمي منزلك من هجوم الحشرات (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تبي متابعين تيك توك مجاناً؟ (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: قهوجي جدة صبابين قهوه مباشرات ضيافه 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: وانيت نقل عفش بالرياض 0539735360 ونيت توصيل اثاث مشاوير (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: متجر Google Play: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: فوائد تحميل التطبيقات: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: تحميل التطبيقات ومصادرها: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-19-2010, 01:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I decided to "upgrade" my package with my hosting company so I could have mysql 5. I have 2 sites with 2 forums usmchangout.com that runs vb4.0.2 and militaryracingnetwork.com which runs 3.7 something. The 2nd site is brand new. The fist site is old. I have vb installed prior to the server move. Worked GREAT! No problems. After the move, pages hang or don't load at all and I am given the page cannot be found error. You refresh and the page will appear. The hosting company swears up and down it is nothing on their servers (I laugh as I type that) that it is something with vbulletin.

So my question is did I miss something? A new dedicated IP was assigned to my account and I did update my nameservers 4 days ago when this happened. I did notice that my hosting company now is using /home2/user/public_html instead of /home/user/public_html

So I can't figure what is going on and in the mean time I have 2 sites that are useless to me. I have also had several members email me giving me the same story (pages are taking forever to load or will give the page cannot be found error, so the will refresh and it will load). I have looked in my logs and have not found anything. I asked for the APACHE logs and when they shared them it looked just like the log I look at in cpanel.

Oh and the old server used mysql 4 and new one uses mysql 5.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة