إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف بالقصيم (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: مخاطر اهمال وصيانة الخزانات بالرياض (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: خطوات عزل الخزانات بالدمام (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تصاميم حصريه مظلات الاختيار الاول- 0114996351 - مظلات خارجية السيارات - مظلات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: مظلات الاختيار بالدمام-والشرقية 0114996351 مظلات سيارات-سواتر-مشاريع مظلات-السيارات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: معرض سواتر الرياض|0114996351 معرض التخصصي مظلات| مظلات الرياض| مظلات وسواتر الرياض| س (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: محل مظلات الاختيار الاول -الرياض-التخصصي-حي النخيل ت/0114996351 ج/0500559613 (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: شيخ روحاني في السعوديه 00491634511222 (آخر رد :ابو جابر30)       :: تفسير حلم تغطية الوجه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This might be something or nothing but a member was able to join my forum (3.8.4) and had an email address that has no dns records. We operate a confirmation email system so members would have to click on the link on the email when they join up. We also have several anti spam mods on the go.
However this user was still able to become a registered user.
We have a small forum of a few thousand so we are still able to keep an eye on new users.
This particular user name didn't feel right to me so I did a Google search and found that user registered on a lot of forums. All of these forums were Vbulletin forums. The user had done exactly as he had with our forum which is, register and then fill in the profile and ICQ but nothing else. In some cases this user had joined the forum some months ago but never posted anything. The characteristics of the registration seem too similar to be dismissed.
I cannot post the user name and email address here as it's public and I have a duty to protect my members until I'm sure that they are anything other than genuine.

However, if you think that this needs to be looked at then please contact me and I'll be happy to partake information to you.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة