إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-16-2010, 06:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

I would really like to see an option added for "Instant Email Notification" for new posts in the Social Group interface.

I'm trying to use this interface for real local groups of people who actually meet and do things together, and need a communication venue for their gathering.

For example, right now, if our group is planning to get together for dinner tonight, and we are trying to coordinate who is bringing what dishes for dinner, and we use groups to communicate, the email notifications won't be sent out until 24 hours after the post time, which would be long after dinner has been served.

In order for the public to really "buy into" groups, they have to be useful, and right now they are missing some much needed core functionality.

I would also love to see a dedicated calendar linked to (and accessible within) each Social Group. This group of people (if it is not a cyber group, but real folks meeting) need to be able to coordinate events together.

Please improve the groups interface. It could be quite useful. It's not yet.
Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة