إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-09-2010, 10:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

New York Bistro Serves Cheese Made From Breast Milk

March 9 - 2010

A chef at a trendy New York bistro is letting diners munch on cheese made from his wife's breast milk, the New York Post reported Tuesday

Daniel Angerer, who runs Klee Brasserie in the city's Chelsea neighborhood, said customers started demanding his custom-made "human cheese" after he blogged about his efforts to make it

"The phone was ringing off the hook," the chef explained. "So I prepared a little canape of breast milk cheese with figs and Hungarian pepper." "It tastes like cow's milk cheese, kind of sweet," he added, noting that the flavor depends on what the cheese is served with and "what the mother eats

The response among those who tried the cheese was described as generally positive, although many customers were too squeamish to attempt it

"I think a lot of the criticism has to do with the combination of sex and cheese, but ... the breast is there to make food," said Lori Mason, Angerer's wife, who is mother to the couple's 10 week old daughter Arabella

The restaurant was inundated with creepy queries since it began offering customers a taste, she said. "Some people who clearly have issues have ... emailed me saying, 'I wasn't breastfed as a child, so can I taste your breast milk?'" she said.Mason politely declined the offers

"I'm not here to walk people through their psychological problems," she said. That said, Mason is now prodding Angerer to make gelato out of her milk

New York health chiefs said that even though department codes do not explicitly forbid the practice, they advised Angerer to refrain from sharing his wife's milk with the world

"The restaurant knows that cheese made from breast milk is not for public consumption, whether sold or given away," a spokeswoman for the city Department of Health said

SOURCE : New York Post
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة