إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello! First time posting on here. Currently I am in the testing cycle of importing our medium sized car forum into vBul. While running the import session, after taking about an hour to go through the entire process, and after resyncing all forum data and such, I noticed something odd. On our phpBB 3.0.6 install, we have ~4,500 registered users. (And about 100 inactive accounts) in our phpBB3 database. When vBul imports using Impex, it creates some-odd 18,000 users. In the import, I do not allocate any specific users to user ID's, and I have tried the process with with and without the email matching option for user import. I originally tried importing this into vB 4.0, but after this issues tried vB 3.8 and it did the exact same thing. What will happen is in user manager, there will be one username, example WoodburyMan (Mine).. then there will be any where from 1 to 10 usernames with the username ImportedWoodburyMan with the same post count, email, everything. Some user accounts are not doubled, and some have MANY duplicates.

Our phpBB install originally started off as a phpBB2 install many years ago and I inherited the site about a year ago and have been just upgrading amount phpBB3 series since. Also, our user ID #'s are up over 18,000. Example, if you register on our phpBB3 install you get a user ID in the 18,000's. We've had many users over the year, but they have all been deleted over time (Mostly inactivate accounts that have been deleted.In the import process i do see it go all the way up to 18,000's.

Any suggestions on how to fix this import problem will be greatly appriciated. If any more information is needed please let me know.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة