إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-26-2010, 11:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I got my dotNetBB forum imported, but posts that used the BB code tag are pretty close to illegible. I know that Cleaner.php is supposed to be able to fix things after the fact, but all the spaces were removed.

For example, one post had this text enclosed in BB code tags (yes in this case he should have used quote tags I know):
Quote:
If the registry server crashes, then nobody can play the game. If this is a concern then you can run two parallel ES4s (requiring a second license of course)

What is in the database after import is this, with a BB quote tag in front, but an HTML end code tag at the end. Note that all the spaces have been removed.
Iftheregistryservercrashes,thennobodycanplaythegam e.Ift
hisisaconcernthenyoucanruntwoparallelES4s(requirin gasecondlicenseofcourse)
I'm going to assume that the only reasonable way to handle this is to either tweak the dotNetBB module of ImpEx or else run a few SQL commands on the source database before import. I'm willing to do either one but need to know what to replace the existing "code" BB tags with so that ImpEx behaves correctly, or else what part of the dotNetBB module I need to look at.

Since this is a forum for software developers, we have a large number of posts that used code BB tags, including quite a few made by me personally answering questions and giving source code snippets. I need a solution to this problem that does not involve manual copy and pasting of each of the broken posts from the old forum.

I'm still trying to find a post in the old forum that used QUOTE tags instead of code tags so I can see what ImpEx did with that.

edit: QUOTE tags work almost correctly. The original "So-and-so said" that was displayed before the quote is converted to "So-and-so said said..." . I think we can live with the extra said, or use Cleaner.php to replace "said said" with "said".
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة