إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-18-2010, 07:11 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Thanks in advance for any advice. I've been searching the forums for this, so excuse me if I missed it somewhere.

I'm trying to set the permissions as follows:

1. On the front CMS page, I want everyone to see the sections available on the left side sections widget.

2. Each section has it's own categories that are visible when you visit that particular section. I put the category widget under the section widget on the left side.

3. I want articles to have the permission preview, but only registered users or higher (ie. admistrator) can read the complete article.

4. So for a given article, it would appear in the preview format for a time on the HOME CMS page, and it's Section page, and it's Category page.

But again, only a registered user or higher can read the complete article when they click on Read More.

Here's what I tried:

I tried making the Section visible only to registered users and higher, but when logged out, the Section name disappears from the list on the left. Plus the article itself could still be seen in its entirety by anyone.

So I 'm doing something wrong, but i can't figure out what. Or maybe it can't be done the way I want.

If you go to my test site: http://seoul.directrouter.com/~dangerzo/content.php You can see what I mean. I have created a test article, put it under Section: Research Contracts , then Category: Contract Awards. The test article appears on the CMS home page, the Section homepage, and the Category home page. But when you click read more, the article is visible to everyone.

So I'm trying to figure out how to properly set permissions to get the scenario above, ie. only registered users or above can see the complete article, but can still see the section and category navigation even if logged out.

Thanks for any suggestions. Steep learning curve is making me a bit dizzy

William
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات