إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-12-2010, 09:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ok, So I'd like to get a show of hands for anyone who notices this issue on their forums.

I have the 4.0.1 Publishing Suite running (Forums, CMS, Blog).
I also have the following mods:

microCLASSIFIEDS
Post Thank You Hack
Who Has Read a Thread
[AJAX] Advanced Forum Statistics

So my question is has anyone noticed in their forum "vBCms Comments" that sometimes an article you've posted in the CMS shows up here as being posted by an unregistered user?

I did a search in google for "vBCms Comments" + "Unregistered" and found a TON of forums that seem to have the exact same problem. [AJAX] Advanced Forum Statistics will actually show the user as "Guest" and that's what caught my attention at first and made me dig further to see what was going on.
I obviously have CMS posting restricted so there's no way an unregistered user would be able to post. The CMS Article in question on my board was actually made by me (and shows up as author of ErnestA as it should in the CMS), but in the forum "vBCms Comments" it shows up as unregistered.

The reason I'm asking is because the first thing vB suggested to me was that it was likely my mods and I should disable them. But like I said, the above google search revealed a ton of sites, many of which don't seem to be running my mods.

So, if you're noticing the problem, post a message here mentioning it as well as the mods you're running.

FYI, here is the google search URL:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&so...meta=&aq=f&oq=

Thanks,

ErnestA.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات