إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Am I the only forum owner that has noticed that the forum name is now excluded from thread titles? This has proven to be nearly fatal to one of my forums with around 20,000 members. Without keywords added to the posts, some threads make absolutely no sense or will never be found. Even threads you may think are titled half deceit like: "When to change synthetic oil" brings no traffic if it isn't coupled with a keyword associated with the forum like "Honda Accord Forum", "Golf MKV Forum", "Subaru WRX Forum", etc. Google puts some of its strongest weight on titles. This goes for adsense too. So get ready to lose 90% of your adsense income.

So someone searching for "Honda Accord When to change synthetic oil" will probably never find your thread now titled "When to change synthetic oil" in google. Actually that search will return thousands of results, the only forum results is where either the forum name shows up in the title or if the Thread creator had the forethought of including "Honda Accord" in it's thread title. This of course hardly ever happens, members don't think to add "Honda Accord" if they are on a "Honda Accord" forum. But searchers and Google can't read the poster's thoughts and needs some guidance to find the correct result.

At this time, I feel cheated and deceived by Vbulletin. I put my faith into you and I wasn't even notified that something this significant was missing in VB4 compared to VB3.8. This small fact that your tech seemed to find so insignificant, has cost me over 1500 unique visitors per day from just google. I've started putting in temporary fixes which has immediately caused my results to start to climb, but without at least the forum name in the title, I fear I'm not the only lamb being lead to slaughter

The idea fix for this would be to make thread titles amendable by forum. So a thread in a forum about a Ford Cougar wouldn't be mistaken by Google as a thread about Mountain Lions. i.e. "my cougar climbs mountains fast"

Making members change the title of their threads alienate them also. Plus who wants to look at 500 threads that has Chevrolet Avalanche as the first part of the thread. Makes for a very confusing time.
Here's how Google saw it in VB3.8
  • Oil Change Intervals Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
  • noob cool ride Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
  • transmission problem Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
  • wheel change Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
  • healight fix Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
  • interior light DIY Chevrolet Avalanche Forum
Now this is how google sees the same threads in VB4:
  • Oil Change Intervals
  • noob cool ride
  • transmission problem
  • wheel change
  • healight fix
  • interior light DIY
Get it? Each Forum needs to have variable keywords for the titles. VBULLETIN, PLEASE FIX THIS

BTW, Has anyone else upgraded to VB4.0 and seen their traffic drop off the face of the earth?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة