إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-30-2010, 09:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have several bugs after upgrading to Vb4 suite from vb 3.8 forum.

I followed the instruction but must of miss a line or something because I have several error that I can't seem to fix.

#1: I can't upload attachments unless there are large. Small images or file will not upload but large files and images will upload to the site.
Someone suggested turning off a security feature and connecting my host. BUT, I can upload images and files of any size using the old vb 3.8 or a brand new vb4.
So why would I have to get my host to shutoff or change security features when it works fine with the other vb software??

Does anyone know what file I can manual edit or reupload to the server to fix this. OR make the attachments go back to the default settings of a new install??

#2: The CMS is all messed up. The widget overlap or crowd to content on the page and changing the content layout doesn't fix the crowding or overlapping of the widget.

Can I reinstall the CMS ONLY to the default settings (not the forum too but ONLY the CMS)??

There are other things like the user profile in the forum posts is still in the vb 3.8 across the top style, instead of being on the left hand side like the vb style.

Plus many more problems but they mostly involve the add-ons I have installed.

If I could just fix it so I could upload attachments and fix the cms. I would be happy.

I have installed 3 brand new VB 4 suites with no problems but this upgrade is being a pain.

Can anyone help me figure this out or point me to a "how to" or something??
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة