إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: حلمت اني قتلت برص (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رش الماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تكحيل العين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني بتزوج (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني ارضع طفل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اكل الزبيب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الغنم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تطور صناعة العطور (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: اصول الدين (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: الأمور المركزية في تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

We are trying to post in the blog, and have posted 10 images... we are getting this error:

The following errors occurred with your submission

* You have included 20 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code [img] tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

We have set it so that you can post up to 100 images per post in the forum, and it works fine in the forum, but when we try to do the same information in the blog (either new or by promoting to the blog) it gives us this error. What is worse is that the number it tells us we have is not always true.

Last night I had 15 images in a blog post and it was telling me I had 17. I went through and manually counted how many [ img ] there were, and it was 15.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Does anyone know if there is some place to determine how many images per blog post? I can't find that option.

Any help would be appreciated...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة