إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-15-2010, 06:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Tried to append this to earlier discussions which were similar http://www.phpwsforums.com/showthrea...ight=form+mail and http://www.phpwsforums.com/showthrea...ight=form+mail

...but situation is different, threads very old and I could not post to those threads for some reason, so here goes....

Picking up from an earlier post in the wrong section, I too am using version

0.10.2 phpWS
2.7.1 Form Generator
Host = Bluehost
Mail = PEAR

One of my websites' forms send email (an add-on domain) which comes through from server rootdomainid @ boxXX.bluehost.com which suggests it is coming from the PEAR mail process I think.

The other two sites we have running same versions and the Form generator fails to send the admin emails.
- Form entries are being saved to the dB
- Form processing completes normally
- Lost password emails work on al sites

So, there's a difference between the mail process in the Lost Password process and the Form Generator, obviously. Having searched widely in the forum I gather this is so... one mail routine for core, another for all modules.

Don't really care why the design is this way, but sure would like to understand how to find and fix the basic problem of some forms work and some don't. I am happy to dig around in the code if I know where to look!.

My best guess so far is maybe something weird with inconsistent versions of PEAR libraries or something like that but I have no way to know or tell. So am pondering these options:

1. Can I just bypass all this inconsistency by setting the SMTP settings ?
2. I see there is a place to bypass the local PEAR libraries in /mod/phatform/ is that the way to go ?

A well documented fix for this would be very nice to have in this forum as it appears to be something that recurs. I will write it up (gladly) if I can get some help fixing this configuration situation.

Thanks in advance for you time & consideration....
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة