إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-05-2010, 11:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

After upgrading my site to vb4 I have been having issues, the site's really slow and also regarding the vbseo.php file, turn the vBSEO on and my forum becomes into a sort of slow turtle is all the same. I had to disable the vBSEO completely (that sucks big time) but as soon as I enable it the site turns impossible to handle if not Server Error, usually goes down.

After several communications back and forward between my host and vBSEO, (vBSEO stating everything is perfect but the truth of the matter is that I just cannot even think on enable the feature or my site goes down) my host suggested me to ask for advise here on running this application on my server configuration, by providing you with the CPU/RAM resources my server has because you may be able to advise if VB4 will overload my server and if so how much traffic the server will be able to handle with VB4 installed.

My actuall server is a VPS:

CPU 2.68 GHZ
RAM 1824 MB
Disk Space 80 GB
Bandwidth 1425 GB

My site is a farely busy one.

We turned on and off the htaccess file, we have done lots of things but the site is slow and I cannot enable the vBSEO. Oh, and the Spanish characters won't work either w/ vBSEO enable so.....Thoughts please, will be much appreciated cuz I'm tired of this back and forward and not to be able to use a feature I paid for, and need to know if that plan will be good enough with or w/o vBSEO.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How To Set Up Software RAID1 On A Running LVM System (Incl. GRUB2 Configuration) (Ubu محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-23-2010 01:10 AM
Forum Advise on running vb4 and vBSEO (even vb4 only) or not on my server configuration محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-06-2010 01:10 AM
Why is the Server Configuration forum not viewable by guests? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-05-2010 07:10 AM
How To Set Up Software RAID1 On A Running LVM System (Incl. GRUB Configuration) (Cent محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-01-2009 10:40 PM
How To Set Up Software RAID1 On A Running LVM System (Incl. GRUB Configuration) (Debi محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-09-2009 07:10 AM

الساعة الآن 10:52 AM