إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تصميم فيديو موشن جرافيك: القوة البصرية للتسويق الابداعي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تفسير رؤيا لدغة العقرب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شركات عزل فوم: الحل الفعّال للحفاظ على الحرارة والطاقة" (آخر رد :mohammedrostora587a0)       :: تفسير حلم تساقط الأسنان (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رموز الحيوانات في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم كلاب تهاجمني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الولد الجميل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية قص الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-31-2009, 02:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ok ... this is kind of silly ...

But at 11:38 this morning, I get a support ticket email from a new member saying that he registered but can't log in ...

2:54 in the afternoon ... over three hours of back and forth ... I could not convince this new user that there were *actually* two login fields in the upper right hand corner ... the first username field and the second password field.

He swore that there was only one field. From his perspective, there is only one blank text field to the right of the text phrase "Username" and so he would type is username in that field and click Login expecting to be taken to a password page ...

I could not convince him that there were two fields ... and I could not convince him to click his mouse cursor in the first text box that says Username and then click his cursor in the second text box for his password ...

So I know it kind of sounds silly to suggest that we add the same grey text "Password" to the Password field, but obviously there are people in this world that need that kind of guidance ...

Thanks,
GW
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Norton 360 password manager(Identity Safe)does not fill in the password automatically محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-19-2010 01:50 PM
Forum Change the width of username/password field محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-16-2010 03:40 AM
Forum "Stuck" user account...can't change password, can't login, can't reset محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-01-2010 08:30 PM
Forum The word "password" in the password field محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-03-2010 08:00 PM
CMS "Automatically parse links in text" &" Disable smilies in text" in Articles? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-15-2009 01:50 PM

الساعة الآن 09:18 PM