إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-27-2009, 06:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In the speech* I proposed a oil painting*Middle-Class Bill of Rights* including a $500 child tax credit fofamilies with incomes of $75*000 or less; tax deductibility for college tuition; expanded Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs); and the conversion of the funds the government wasspending on dozens of job-training programs into cash vouchers that would go directly tooil paintings* workers so they could choose china oil painting*their own training program. I trold the American people that wecould finance the tax package through further cost savings from Al Gore’s Reinventingas press secretary. She had done a good jobunder difficult circumstances. Dee Dee had been with me in the snows of New Hampshire.rmers had established duck hunting camps on their land* both for their ownenjoyment and to supplement their incomes.*I needed that trip home. I had worked like a dog for two years. I had gotten so much done* butprevious two years. When Congress passes a new law* the work of the executivebranch has just begun. For example* the crime bill provided funding for 100*000 new police innds*dGovernment initiative and still keehandmade oil paintings*p reducing the deficit. Just before Christmas* Al Gore and I announced the designation of the first cities and rural communities as “empowerment zones*” making them eligible* under the 1993 economic plan* for tax incentives and federal funds to spur job development in places that had been left behind in previous recoveries. December 22 was Dee Dee Myers’s last daySince then we had weathered a lot of storms and played countless games of hearts together. I knew she would do well when she left* and she did. After our annual New Year’s trip to Renaissance Weekend* Hillary and I took a couple ofextra days off to go home* so that we could see her mother and **** Kelley* and I could goduck hunting with friends in eastern Arkansas. Every year* when the ducks fly south from Canada for the winter* one of the two main flyways is down the Mississippi River. Many of them land oil painting reproductions*in the rice paddies and ponds of the Arkansas Delta* and over the last few years several faIt’s wonderful seeing the ducks fly at morning light. We also saw large geese high overheadflying in perfect V formation. Only two ducks came down within shooting range that cloudymorning* and the guys who were with me let me shoot them both. They had more days to huntthan I did. I pointed out to the reporters who were along that all our guns were protected by the crime bill and that we didn’t need assault weapons to bag the ducks* including one I got with a lucky shot from about seventy yards.The next day Hillary and I attended the dedication of William Jefferson Clinton Elementary Magnet School in Sherwood* just outside North Little Rock. It was a beautiful facility* with a multi-purpose room named for my mother and a library named for Hillary. I confess that I liked having my name on a new school; no one owed more to his teachers than I did.often “couldn’t see the forest for the trees.” The coming year was going to present a new set of challenges. To meet them* I needed more chances to recharge my batteries and water my roots. As I returned to Washington* I was looking forward to watching the Republicans try to keep their campaign promises* and to the battle to preserve and fully implement all the legislationenacted theour communities. We had to set up an office in the Justice Department to distribute the fuestablish criteria for eligibility for them* create and administer an application process* an525 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Using my custom logo as speech bubble محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-23-2010 06:20 AM
Jew haters and 'free' speech محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2010 03:40 AM
In the speech محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-27-2009 06:50 AM

الساعة الآن 10:09 AM