إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-18-2009, 09:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Branding Free Issue

I was going to open a support ticket about this but didn't want my 30-days of Support to begin before vBulletin 4.0 goes into Gold mode.

When I first purchased my vBulletin Forum License a year or so ago* I also purchased the Branding Free license for my sports network.

However a couple of months ago I spoke to Steve Machol as I was approached by a magazine about building them a forum* I didn't have the money at the time to purchase another license and Steve quite nicely removed the Branding Free from my licensing structure and organized a license in return for it so I could create this magazines forums.

Unfortunately the magazine deal fell through before I could even install the license (although downloaded etc) and I now understand that I have lost my branding free license* and have a worthless vBulletin license I have no use for (sorry it isn't useless I just have no use for it).

I have absolutely no issues with it I will try to off load it or something - but the issue I now have is the fact that I downloaded vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.0 BETA 3 - I have only just noticed (while un-doing my styles and deciding not to style until it goes Gold or the template/stylevar things are finished and organised) that a Branding Free version was downloaded.

I made this mistake for not checking* but I have looked in my members area (as I thought I had somehow removed it when editing styles) but when I went to download my files again to get the branding back on I noticed that there is still an option there to download the branding free version.

Being the person I am I wanted to be honest about it incase it was a bug or something... I just thought I should bring it up so the issue could be rectified - if you want to take my unused license off me in return feel free haha - however I understand that isn't an option so just thought that I would bring it up so you guys could rectify it so I download branded software.

Thanks in advance.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Branding-Free - and now? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-24-2010 03:10 AM
Copyright Branding Free محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-02-2009 10:10 PM
Branding Free Users. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-17-2009 07:50 AM
Branding Free محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-17-2009 07:50 AM
Branding Free محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-23-2009 05:20 AM

الساعة الآن 04:25 AM