إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-16-2009, 09:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Priests have fairly good representation in high level Arena play* with the dominant spec still being Discipline. Although Dispersion was designed to be a PvP survivability talent* it falls greatly short of expectations and the six seconds of mitigation hasn't vaulted Shadow Priests into the top of the rankings. There are exceptions* of course* but by and large it is Discipline that is popular in Arenas.Shadow Priests get a boost now that they can cast Abolish Disease and Cure Disease in Shadowform. They can also now shift into Shadowform while mounted. These tiny changes improve Shadow Priest quality of life* although one particular nerf should be felt in PvP -- Mana Burn now only burns a percentage of mana instead of a set amount* so Priests can no longer render Retribution Paladins useless in about six seconds. Circle of Healing was also nerfed to have a cooldown* but this has little impact in PvP considering the low number of Holy Priests in Arenas.RogueMinor changes in Patch 3.0.8 for Rogues* namely the application of diminishing returns -- Cheap Shot only suffers DR from itself and Kidney Shot shares DR with all other stuns. An interesting change to Feint might -- and this is a big might since it's still 20 Energy* after all -- see it used in PvP. Feint now reduces AoE damage by 50%* which could see play if it reduces damage from effects such as Death and Decay* an ability that forces opponents to fight on the Death Knight's grounds (literally* in this case).The cooldown was also removed from Fan of Knives* opening up more options for Rogues. Fortunately* very few Rogues spec for Throwing Specialization* but those that do get a very good AoE interrupt spell. Generally a good patch for Rogues* with no major changes or nerfs* not even to glyphs.ShamanThere were so many changes for Shamans this patch that they all got free respecs* something that Matthew Rossi's certainly enjoyed (as long as he could play his character* that is). Elemental is my favorite spec* and it's pretty much how I played my shaman 90% of the time* the other 10% being Restoration. Fortunately* Patch 3.0.8 improved Elemental* so we should see a significant improvement to Elemental Shaman performance both in PvE as well as PvP.On a basic level* Elemental Shamans should be dealing more damage now with better scaling through Shamanism. I've been hit by a 7k Lava Burst before the patch* so color me nervous the next time a Shaman hits me with a Flame Shock. One key talent that will have significant impact in PvP is the rework of Elemental Mastery. The old effect of a guaranteed crit was important to PvP. The new design delivers higher sustained throughput in raids* but makes it less reliable as a finisher in combat.

Related Article:
war Faction Poddpulations - wow gold world of warcraft I like fire - wow gold wow AutoBar - wow goldwarcraft Is Greater Heal on - wow goldSteelSeries WoW New mouse dangerous - wow gold
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Upgrade from vb **3.7.2 Patch Level 2** to **4.0.4 Patch Level 1** Failed محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-10-2010 03:20 AM
Forum FAtal error in Upgrade from vBulletin 4.0.2 Patch Level 1 to Patch Level 4 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-12-2010 10:40 PM
Suite 4.0.2 Patch Level 1 to 4.0.2 Patch Level 2 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-22-2010 10:30 PM
CMS Is it really a Gold Edition with Maintenance Patch Released? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-16-2010 08:30 AM
Suite Install 4.0 Gold PL1 Patch محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-23-2009 10:00 AM

الساعة الآن 06:31 PM