إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رقم شركة نقل عفش حى الصفا (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: موسم الحج والعمرة وحجز فنادق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: منتجات كيو في على ويلنس سوق: الحل الكامل لجميع احتياجات العناية بالبشرة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة تنظيف فلل في ام القيوين (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل شركة نقل اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ويلنس سوق : وجهتك الأساسية لمنتجات العناية الشخصية والجمال (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: اكتشفي منتجات بيوديرما الفريدة من نوعها في ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تفسير حلم حلق الشعر للرجلل نفسه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أكل رأس الخروف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-16-2009, 08:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

My name is James Zhang. I was born in Xuan Cheng City* Anhui Province in October* 1970.In the year of 1993* I graduated from English Department* Wu Hu Teacher’s college (Now belonging to An Hui Normal University). In the same year* I came to work in a key Middle School in Jiangsu Province. I furthered my study in Jiang Su Education College and successfully got my bachelor degree there. Since I came to work in the our Middle School* I have been teaching English and acting as head teacher for a long period. Creative in my job and strict with my students* I enjoy a high popularity among my students and colleagues. Thanks to my efforts and help of my leaders and colleagues* my ability has been recognized by my working unit and community where I live. In 2008* I worked as an English teacher in the Junior three and made my own contribution to greatest success ever in the history of the school.In addition to my job* I have been acting as the person in charge of English team in our school. Knowing my responsibility and aiming high* I tried my best to promote the development of English language teaching. I am proud to say that* thanks to the cooperation and teamwork* the English language teaching of our school has reached a new higher level. Besides* I have been active in receiving foreign friends and experts visiting our school. As a result* my oral English was polished and my ability was developed as well.Last but not least* I would add that my wife set up a factory in 2004.During my spare time* I helped her deal with various kinds of matters in business. In the process* I have got many chances to communicate* negotiate with customers* thus accumulating some communicating skills which will undoubtedly help me in my future job. It is my hope that I can make the best use of my ability and experience in the new career. Related Article:The Newbest (NB) Assistant Wow power levelingA momentary of uneasiness Wow power levelingTo stay or to leave? Wow power levelingOpen Seasons and Linda Howard Wow power levelingLetter to my unborn baby Wow power leveling __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
My friend محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-14-2010 10:20 AM
My friend محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-14-2010 10:20 AM
The difference between a friend and a Best friend ήoOήY نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 8 09-09-2008 05:02 AM
You've got a friend in me ήoOήY نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 9 06-28-2008 11:40 PM
I Am Not Your Friend ήoOήY نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 4 05-29-2008 10:37 PM

الساعة الآن 05:10 AM