إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-13-2009, 09:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I haven't heard anything about recurring billing and subscription management features for the new vbulletin 4.0. If you want the CMS to be competitive with other membership management scripts* you will have to offer more options in terms of recurring billing features. Right now the only way to do recurring billing is via Paypal and this is unacceptable. Yes* other payment providers are offered but vbulletin allows ONLY one-off transactions NOT the ability to rebill on a monthly basis. Vbulletin is waaay behing every other membership website solution in this respect.

What vbulletin needs is:

1. The ability to use Authorize.net AIM interface and recurring billing.
2. Recurring billing with ccbill* worldpay* clickbank and other 3rd party providers.
3. Subscription management features for users* the ability to update their credit card details via the control panel.
4. Ability for admins to go in an change or modify the credit card on the account if needed.
5. Rebilling capability for bounced cards or expired dates* etc. System will automatically attempt to rebill the member* and will send a follow-up email to them telling them what the problem is.
6. Member reports such as how many people joined* bounce rate on cards* how many members cancelled* etc.

If vbulletin wants to move to the next level* they need to improve SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT. With pay sites becoming more popular* this is an absolute must. Before* I upgrade my software* I would like to hear what vbulletin has planned for this area. Please explain...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
vbulletin sending out mass subscription emails محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-20-2010 03:40 PM
Questions about using VBulletin for Subscription websites. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-13-2010 08:40 PM
vBulletin 3.8.4 Features List ?? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-09-2009 07:10 PM
RE: Question for Vbulletin Management محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-17-2009 03:40 AM
Vbulletin 4.0 CMS features? Import from Wordpress? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 03:00 AM

الساعة الآن 07:02 AM