إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi*

My name is Richard and I live in The Netherlands.
At the moment I am comparing different kind of forum software*but I am still a bit lost.
To be honest I only have 2 left* vBulletin and IPB.
The point is that I want to start a big general forum in The Netherlands*so all the features of vBulletin must be fully translated to dutch*also the admin.
If I choose to go for the suite*this means that for the admin and for the visitors everything will be in dutch?
And before version 4 is launched is there already an older suite available*or is the suite brand new?
I'd like to use blogs also*can members create their own blog?
I also would like to create a mainpage*can i do this with the CMS in v4?
On this mainpage I'd like to have new posts*ads and my custom articles or content.

And before the CMS is available can I use vbAdavanced?
Can I also create pages within vBulletin with a tab in the menu bar?

Oh*maybe a stupid question*but why should I go for IPB instead of vBulletin?

For now I wrote and asked enough*but I am sure I will ask some more questions soon*I want to be sure to choose the right package

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks in advance

Richard from The Netherlands
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
بيع ترخيص vBulletin 4.0 Forum + vBulletin 4.0 Publishing مدى الحياة فقط بــ 1500 ريال محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-02-2010 11:00 AM
vBulletin Issue - Proposed vBulletin License Transfer [SID-999508-1d6e2a7a]‏ محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-06-2010 12:50 AM
vBulletin Issue - Proposed vBulletin License Transfer [SID-999508-1d6e2a7a]‏ محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-06-2010 12:40 AM
[ خبـر ] : vBulletin : Announcing the Presale Event for vBulletin 4.0 Suite and Important Licens محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 07:10 AM
[Style] : افضل 23 Best Vbulletin Skins MegaPack ستيال على الاطلاق من Vbulletin مدفوووووعه محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-07-2009 07:40 AM

الساعة الآن 06:22 AM