إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-03-2009, 03:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I run vb 3.8.2 and with my forum everything is in Greek* even usernames.

When I visit the list of members this appears according to the Latin alphabet* in fact when I click on the Latin letters the usernames underneath seem to appear randomly* no ordering or apparent logic whatsoever. This is terrible as* like I mentioned* all usernames are in Greek!

It would be nice if we could choose a different alphabet for our list of usernames* with vb 4.0.

Furthermore* adjectives and nouns in Greek have different forms for males and females. This way the user titles now fail to match one of the genders and you see a male adjective next to a username that is clearly a female one. This is ugly and of course not politically correct.

It would be nice if members could set their gender when signing up and the forum would use accordingly genre-sensitive user titles.

Being international is not merely a question of geographical spreading but also a question of philosophy and practical use.

Thanks for the attention*
Dimitris
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum what is the difference between user ranks and user titles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-10-2010 05:30 AM
Languages non-latin alphabets and gender-sensitive user titles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 07:20 PM
Languages non-latin alphabets and gender-sensitive user titles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 04:20 PM
Languages non-latin alphabets and gender-sensitive user titles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 04:10 PM
Languages non-latin alphabets and gender-sensitive user titles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 03:10 PM

الساعة الآن 08:22 AM