إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: أهمية التداول والأسهم: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ولي العهد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-03-2009, 02:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a concern and am hoping to get some feedback. I have my forum set to allow guests to read but you have to be a member to post* use private message etc. On my forum* I have one private forum that is just for my moderators and only myself and my moderators have permission set to view this particular forum. If you are a member or a guest* you don't even see said private forum.

One of my moderators noticed that someone marked as "Guest" was viewing private messaging of two of my moderators and also "Creating Private Message" and lastly as "replying to a thread" that is in this hidden forum.

The IP says it's a gogglebot. But I have a few concerns. Can a googlebot get into this private forum? Why would it be replying to a thread or viewing private message if it's really a spider?

My second concern is that someone is using the googlebot tool to hide their identity and are actually viewing this private forum and looking at peoples private messages. Could that be a possibility? And if so* what can I do about it?

The one thread it was looking at in my private forum is a topic discussing members of another forum who are possibly using multiple accounts on my forum* trolling etc. So it seems oddly coincidental that was the thread it was in.

Any input is really appreciated.

Thanks*

Anatoliy
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum SEO, HostGator and "Hacking Attempt!" on one of my threads. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-16-2010 02:22 PM
Forum Vbulletin4 and hacking issue محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-12-2010 04:20 PM
Security of private forum - hacking and googlebot? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 03:00 AM
Security of private forum - hacking and googlebot? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 02:30 AM
Security of private forum - hacking and googlebot? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 02:20 AM

الساعة الآن 05:23 PM