إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم اني انخطبت وانا عزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: القدم في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-31-2009, 10:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've been a customer for several years now* with an active license renewed every year. I run a loyal small board as a hobby* I'm IB and vB's presumed target market (up til the other day). And I know the social media sector very well* I work in it.

I've read stories* gripes* bitching on these boards for the last few weeks. Some have valid points* some don't. Most have been burninated and I dont think that can be disputed.

I've now been burned twice.

After receiving an automated email reminder on October 13th* and after some time in the hospital* I had my first chance in a month to sit down and renew my license* that was expiring on October 19th. I had logged in* was on the credit card page entering my renewal details when the site hung* and then went down.

Thinking nothing of it* I went about my daily routine and went to check later* when I received an email* informing people of the licensing change. I'll be honest it stung* I went from having a week to pay my renewal fee* to having to get together more money for a whole new license.

To which* through several suggestions* I opened a support ticket as did everyone else.. I got the following :

Quote:
Unfortunately the email you received was automated.

What you're saying is more or less right. The only thing that's incorrect is* if you take advantage of the pre-sale offer then you will have access to 3.8 immediately (even after your existing license expires) and 4.0 when it's released.

I know it was automated* the point was more that without warning (as if I'd had warning of an impending maintenance to vB* I would have tried to purchase earlier* or at the very least would have been notified* and not caught seconds away from having an active license for the next year.)

I'm not one to hold a grudge* its business* fine. I however felt it appropriate to try to explain the situation again* and got the following:

Quote:
Since your license has not expired yet you can take advantage of the pre-sale upgrade offer which allows you to upgrdae for $130.

Again* thanks for listening IB.

In other words* thanks for nothing you have less than a week active on your license* instead of spending $40* please give us more* k* thx* bai.

Now* after being stated that the presale would end:
Quote:
This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30* 2009.

and
Quote:
These limited time offers expire on October 30* 2009. Beginning on October 31* the price will be $285.

That the presale would run through October 30th. A fair assumption based on the language provided. Seeing as how IB is based in California* one could presume it would run through at least midnight GMT and even midnight EST.

I was reconsidering it* seriously. As I determined that $130 would be a fair value at least to give the developers the benefit of the doubt.

To my dismay* this evening* after seeing it showing at $130* I turned to purchase* and watched the price jump to $205* priced now for the 'extension' and since my license has now expired* because I couldnt renew it. I'm now charged at the expired license rate. Touche IB and vB* for the elusive double burnination* not listening and proving that good moderation and management of a community often can do wonders for your image* and destroy it if you dont do it right.

Attachment 36774

Congratulations for taking a customer that was willing to give you money* even after all that he went through* and then burning him one more time. Thanks* I'll take my business elsewhere.

p.s. - please fix your css for the footer page navigation* its bothering me your containing div isnt setup very well so its negative margin and position hacks really arent gonna help if you're floating the element.. just saying.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Double Burnination of a Customer محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 12:40 PM
Double Burnination of a Customer محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 09:50 AM
Double Burnination of a Customer محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 07:20 AM
Double Burnination of a Customer محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 07:10 AM
Double Burnination of a Customer محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 06:50 AM

الساعة الآن 12:25 PM