إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-30-2009, 06:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Okay* it's Friday Morning October 30th. I currently own 2 active licenses. Those licenses were active long before the presale was announced and they were still active on the day the sale was announced too. So* there are no shenanigans here. I went to the site a few minutes ago and tried to buy the Upgrade to Suite at the advertised $130 pre-sale price. However* all it's offering me (even AFTER I've logged-in to BOTH the members area and with the customer login AND with the Forums login) is the New Purchase price at $285.

What the devil am I doing wrong here? I've followed all the rules. I'm here BEFORE the expiration of the upgrade deadline. I'm trying to buy; but it won't sell me the product at the advertised price... and I DON'T have all day to screw around with this either. 9:00am Pacific time is 10:00 in my time zone and noon on the east coast. By that time I'll be in my car* driving all around the state making customer calls and deliveries.

Help!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 09:20 PM
Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 08:10 PM
Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 07:40 PM
Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 06:30 PM
Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 06:20 PM

الساعة الآن 03:57 PM