إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية قص الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حناء اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني قصيت شعري وكنت فرحانه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الزعل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الاحلام الذهب (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية صعود الدرج في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تفسر حلم الرجل المتزوج بالاستعداد للزواج؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعبان الكوبرا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I tried the upgrade on Sunday.. I went straight from 8.2 to 8.4.. I did not go to 8.3. I read somewhere it would be OK to do this. This is how it transpired.. Closed the forum.. Backed up the site.. Uploaded all files from the upload folder. Ran the upgrade script to 3.8.4.. It did ask me if I was sure I wanted to upgrade to this version.. I clicked yes.. Went through the 5 steps no problem.. It took me back to the Admin panel.. I log in and I think all is well there.. But on the forum.. (Not So Much)..

I go to the forum and get this sweet lil tidbit..

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT blockid* bkey* title* limited* refresh* templates* url* position*
content* lastupdate* link* modulename
FROM VBP_PREFIXblock
WHERE active > 0
ORDER BY active;

MySQL Error : Table 'mysite_forum.VBP_PREFIXblock' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Sunday* October 25th 2009 @ 02:01:55 PM
Error Date : Sunday* October 25th 2009 @ 02:01:55 PM
Script : http://www.mysite.com/forum/
Referrer :
IP Address :
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :
After hours of being really ticked and trying to find the issue Drifter gave me a hand on finding the problem..(THANK YOU SIR). I disabled the Vbportal (Version 3.8.1)and the site came back up.. There was problems.. The Q Reply* Multi Quote* nothing in the reply area worked* adding images* BB* Text Editor.. On the upper tool bar* the Community did not work* nor did the Quick Links...

So I just restored it back to what it was.. 3.8.2 I have been running Vbportal 3.8.1 with no issues till now.. I looked for the data base table ( VBP_PREFIXblock ) It is not there.. And the site is working fine..

So the question I have is does the upgrade from 3.8.2 to 3.8.3 add this table??
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Question For You Vb Gurus.. 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 Upgrade Issue. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 01:40 PM
Question For You Vb Gurus.. 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 Upgrade Issue. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 11:10 AM
Question For You Vb Gurus.. 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 Upgrade Issue. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 09:40 AM
Question For You Vb Gurus.. 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 Upgrade Issue. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 08:20 AM
Question For You Vb Gurus.. 3.8.2 to 3.8.4 Upgrade Issue. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 06:50 AM

الساعة الآن 07:19 PM