إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-14-2009, 04:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I don't want marketing propoganda* I want to know what's been done to resolve the search issue on large installations... ie mine.

We are currently using Sphinx hacked into our installation because the normal search was just not usable for our site.

I am more than willing to buy the full package site unseen* but I need to know that it will work 100% out of the box and all the search issues of the past have been exterminated.

Is there a thread somewhere* that has all the real details of the enhancements over VB3? The only info I can find is the checkmarked list on the homepage. That's just not enough detail for those of us that need to know if we will be buying the next version to address very specific issues.

So bottom line* are you using Sphinx* or some other new search method that will make it 100% functional on larger sites. And 1-2 minutes for search results* isn't "functional."
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum (Security) How can I log out of all other sessions than the actual one? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-20-2010 01:44 PM
Forum Can't seem to reach the actual forums on new install محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-26-2009 03:20 AM
How to know the actual page محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-04-2009 07:50 PM
thread count and actual threads ? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-18-2009 06:31 PM
How can I find out what the actual file name on disk of an attachment is? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-01-2009 07:50 PM

الساعة الآن 06:04 AM