إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية امرأة تلد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل فني المنيوم بالكويت بخصم 20% | دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: طرق التصوير الأساسية المستخدمة في علم الأشعة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: رقم شركة تخزين العفش بالجبيل (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تحذير قبل الاستثمار العقاري (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: اسعار شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: الأشعة السينية دورًا حاسمًا في تشخيص ومراقبة الأمراض (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: معنى الحمل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولد للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-14-2009, 04:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello*

One month* almost to the day* ago I spend $240.00 for vBulletin 3.8 plus Blog* and now you want an additional $130.00 for just adding the CMS which I wouldn't need anyway* at this time* however you state that blog is no longer supported* will it work when I upgrade to the free 4.0 forums only* and my existing blog will be compatible?

Or are you telling me I threw away all that money because now it isn't supported* and what happened to OWNED licenses being just that* free upgrades with in the first year* contradicts lifetime* that is the license I purchased under* and although you state you can change licensing* those changes* legally* can only apply to new purchases* the license that was in force at the time of purchase* is good for the life of the license which was an owned lifetime license and free upgrades.

Now I do not expect to get the content management system upgraded for free* that's unrealistic and unreasonable* but charging me for a blog at a time you KNEW you were discontinuing support for* is wrong* either I get a free 4.0 upgrade WITH blog* or you refund my blog expense since you have discontinued support* and updates as well* which is a part of what that fee covers* and despite how you word that licensing* you HAVE to honor the license in force at the time of purchase* since that is the agreement we BOTH are bound by* and any changes to licensing on your part* which you do have a right to do* can only affect those purchasing under THAT license!!!!

Legally you won't' have a chance in court!

So please advise how you plan to make good on this* it's it not right nor ethical to take money for intellectual property* knowing full well you are no longer supporting it or developing upgrades* which is a major advantage an owned license has over a leased license* as well as no annual renewals* for which your termination of* is leveraging known developed communities* to be hard balled in to a now exorbitant expense* or lose all the momentum their communities have* just because "you say so"?

Their licenses cannot be converted or be denied continued use if you decide to drop leased licenses* by doing so you are are CHOOSING to forfeit your right to disallow them continued use of their installation* and they can not be forced to HAVE to pay the new owned license fee or lose their community* that's called extortion.

Think about it!

If you like I can post the definition to make it crystal clear.

However this does not apply to me* so I will await the resolution offered for my situation* and stop where I am as far as offering you the heads up as far as the results you will find based on the pricing announcements and license changes that ar being imposed on specifically recently purchased licenses* mind you I also have another OWNED license that is only a couple of months old* well maybe three. Since that has no blog with it* nor needs one* I trust U can upgrade that to 4.0 with no hassle?

Thankfully I paid with PayPal and should this need to go in to dispute* they are very user friendly* and burden of proof is on the merchant!

But truthfully i hope the things i brought to light here actually helps you to find a happier medium between the licensee's and the license grantor's that being Jelsoft/IB* without anyone needing to go legal.

TSG!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Most fair value of session time outs? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-23-2010 06:10 PM
اوباما بعد ما استخدم فير اند لفلي Fair & Lovely ( همس الليالي ) تصاميم , دروس , تصاميم الاعضاء 26 04-25-2010 04:39 PM
معرض اييو الدولي ,الصين,china Yiwu Fair محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-22-2010 07:00 PM
Would it be fair to say that there won't be any more releases for 3.8 after 3.8.2? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-05-2009 02:00 AM
uhmm is this a fair price? :S محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-07-2009 10:30 AM

الساعة الآن 02:07 PM