إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-11-2009, 05:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I was grateful to Daddy for coming to rescue me when I broke my leg. He also came home from work a time or two to try to talk Mother out of spanking me when I did something wrong. At the beginning of their marriage he really Cartoon oil painting tried to be there for me. I remember once he even took me on the train to St. Louis to see the Cardinals* then our nearest major league baseball team. We stayed overnight and came home the next day. I loved it. Sadly* it was the only trip the two of us ever took together. Like the only time we ever went fishing together. The only time we ever went out into the woods to cut our own Christmas tree together. The only time our whole family took an out-of-state vacation together. There were so many things that meant a lot to me but were never to occur again. Roger Clinton really loved me and he loved Mother* but he couldn’t ever quite break free of the shadows of self-doubt* the phony security of binge drinking and adolescent partying* and the isolation from and verbal abuse of Mother that kept him from becoming the man he might have been.One night his drunken self-destructiveness came to a head in a fight with my mother I can’t ever forget. Mother wanted us to go to the hospital to see my great-grandmother* who didn’t have long to live. Daddy said she couldn’t go. They were screaming at each other in their bedroom in the back of the house. For some reason* Chinese style oil painting I walked out into the hall to the doorway of the bedroom. Just as I did* Daddy pulled a gun from behind his back and fired in Mother’s direction. The bullet went into the wall between where she and I were standing. I was stunned and so scared. I had never heard a shot fired before* much less seen one. Mother grabbed me and ran across the street to the neighbors. The police were called. I can still see them leading Daddy away in handcuffs to jail* where he spent the night.I’m sure Daddy didn’t mean to hurt her and he would have died if the bullet had accidentally hit either of us. But something more poisonous than alcohol drove him to that level of debasement. It would be a long time before I Christmas oil painting could understand such forces in others or in myself. When Daddy got out of jail he had sobered up in more ways than one and was so ashamed that nothing bad happened for some time.I had one more year of life and schooling in Hope. I went to first grade at Brookwood School; my teacher was Miss Mary Wilson. Although Dance oil painting she had only one arm* she didn’t believe in sparing the rod* or* in her case* the paddle* into which she had bored holes to cut down on the wind resistance. On more than one occasion I was the recipient of her concern.In addition to my neighbors and Mack McLarty* I became friends with some other kids who stayed with me for a lifetime. One of them* Joe Purvis* had a childhood that made mine look idyllic. He grew up to be a fine lawyer* and when I was elected attorney general* I hired Joe on my staff. When Arkansas had an important case before the U.S. Supreme Court* I went* but I let Joe make the argument. Justice Byron “Whizzer” White sent me a note from the bench saying that Joe had done a good job. Later* Joe became the first chairman of my Birthplace Foundation.Besides my friends and family* my life on Thirteenth Street was marked by my discovery of the movies. In 1951 and 1952* I could go for a dime: a nickel to get in* a nickel for a Coke. I went every couple of weeks or so. Back then* you got a feature film* a cartoon* a serial* and a newsreel. The Korean War was on* Family oil painting so I learned about that. Flash Gordon and Rocket Man were the big serial heroes. For cartoons* I preferredBugs Bunny* Casper the Friendly Ghost* andBaby Huey* with whom I probably identified. I saw a lot of movies* and especially liked the westerns. My favorite wasHigh Noon— I probably saw it half a dozen times during its run in Hope* and have seen it more than a dozen times since. It’s still my favorite movie* because __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Share the Love What is Your Favorite vB Hack/Mod? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-29-2010 10:30 AM
Whats your favorite show محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-13-2010 04:10 PM
what is your favorite online game? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-21-2009 01:22 PM
وداعا Movie Maker و اهلا بك Windows Live Movie Maker محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-15-2009 02:10 AM
Your Favorite مزيون بوظبي نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 5 09-25-2008 03:49 PM

الساعة الآن 11:20 AM