إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تصاميم حصريه مظلات الاختيار الاول- 0114996351 - مظلات خارجية السيارات - مظلات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: مظلات الاختيار بالدمام-والشرقية 0114996351 مظلات سيارات-سواتر-مشاريع مظلات-السيارات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: معرض سواتر الرياض|0114996351 معرض التخصصي مظلات| مظلات الرياض| مظلات وسواتر الرياض| س (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: محل مظلات الاختيار الاول -الرياض-التخصصي-حي النخيل ت/0114996351 ج/0500559613 (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: شيخ روحاني في السعوديه 00491634511222 (آخر رد :ابو جابر30)       :: تفسير حلم تغطية الوجه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: مركز صيانة بلاك اند ديكر في القاهرة: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمة منتجاتك (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: حفل الزواج في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: استعادة إشراقة شاشاتك: خدمات صيانة شاشات عالية الجودة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-22-2020, 03:15 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات سمير كمال
 رقم العضوية : 155169
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2016
الجنس : male
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 9,099
عدد الـنقاط :100
 تقييم المستوى : 17

CHOCOLATE LAZY CAKE
Earlier this particular month, I got my first recipe request! I was very fired up! Not merely for obtaining the very first request for the blog site, but also since it had been for a formula that we love a great deal at home.

I've 2 lazy cake recipes in the cookbook of mine. The very first is my mother's healthy recipe that I were raised with. It was from time when sweetened condensed milk wasn't generally offered or even used. Her model is very different than the 1 popular today and involves preparing the cake. I am going to prepare and also publish it later. The next lazy cake recipe may be the one I am going to post today. It's produced with sweetened condensed dairy, and is extremely fast and very easy to make. In addition to that, children like pitching in the planning!

This refrigerated cake is the simplest cake I've already produced. You'll find just 5 ingredients which doesn't involve some baking. I discovered out later on there are 2 types of this particular cake. There is a single that has eggs and vanilla extract put into its ingredients and that requires stovetop cooking. I selected this particular healthy recipe exactly where it just involves blending the ingredients then and together freezing it for no less than 2 hours. My family loves this great cake. It's the most perfect treat; it's not overly cute but fun and really fulfilling. Indulge!
For optimum results, make use of a high quality cocoa! In my rush being the cocoa prior to the butter hardened, I got the only manufacturer I might get in the shop near the home of mine. It tasted as sand! The components in lazy cake are very few as well as cocoa is a prime component which impacts the flavor of the final production of yours!

Lazy Cake Recipe
Preparation time: five min

Ingredients:
Hundred grams unsweetened butter
One may (395grams) sweetened condensed milk

One tbsps starch (corn flour)
Two packets (200grams each) of basic butter cookies known as petite beurre

How you can make idle cake: Melt the butter. Set apart.
I generally depart the job to the daughters of mine.
Add the sweetened condensed dairy on the butter and mix until the 2 are well mixed. Next pour the starch as well as cocoa and whip them effectively until you've a creamy combination. For best results, sort the cocoa before including it with the combination.

Cut one side and also the bottom part of two sandwich bags. Unfold/open the sacks (you are going to have 2 huge sheets of plastic) and also put them on a flat surface.
Put fifty percent the mixture onto each clear plastic wrap as well as mold into a small log shape. Squeeze the log straight into shape tightly!

Cover and squeeze the clear plastic wrap securely around the cake combination Another choice which produces square shaped idle cake parts is lining the internal aspect of a loaf pan together with the plastic wrap and dumping the combination in.

Spot in the freezer for a minimum of six hours.
Whether you telephone call it Lazy Cake or maybe Chocolate Salami, Biscuits au Sukseh or Chocolat, in case you've had this scrumptious treat, you're certain to really like it!

Plus in case you have not? Effectively, you have to stand up and also allow it to be right this moment!

Sukseh Ingredients

The most difficult part of creating this "lazy cake" is driving towards the grocery store to buy the components as this no bake delight will come together in under ten minutes. Just mix everything together, come it right into a log in several foil (no pan required!) and after that pop it within the freezer up until it's established.

Oh wait, on 2nd thought, the toughest thing is most likely awaiting it to create in the freezer, but believe in me, its really worth the wait.

Tea Biscuits
Milk chocolate Chips
Cocoa Powder

Butter
Sweetened Condensed Milk

Nuts, Nutella, marshmallows, candies, coconut, raisins, the choices are limitless! I like the plain edition I am posting below, but simply add whatever you want and also allow it to be really yours.

Due to that, you are able to visualize just how pleased I was when my aunt created it for a birthday just one summer time. Despite the love of mine for it and knowing it was one thing you can whip at home, we just enjoyed Sukseh while in Syria that made it more special for me.

Idle Cake

I did not try it myself until once I have married and understood this was among my husband's favorite childhood desserts. It's chocolaty enough without being overwhelming and features a luscious consistency you do not get from simply using cocoa powder. I needed it being simple (there's because it is known as Lazy Cake), without dairy and eggs and sugar right here, and finished up with this five ingredient model which is certain to satisfy. Making use of the sweetened condensed milk rather than the mixture of milk, eggs and sugar in addition provides you with a softer filling and zero requirement to prepare it over the stove top. I do not know related to you, but that's a gain in my book

It's those types of desserts that's ideal for when you're having company over since you are able to make it way ahead of time and also simply get it in the freezer of yours until you are prepared to deliver.

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
كعكة الشوكولاتة سمير كمال منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-22-2020 03:09 AM
كعكة الجبنة بالكرز قلبي رهيف فن المطبخ والطبخ 8 02-01-2008 02:40 PM
كعكة برقائق "مويسلي" مع البندق والشوكولاتة عيناوي حبتين فن المطبخ والطبخ 10 01-28-2008 05:32 PM
كعكة التفاح والمانجو البنقاليه فن المطبخ والطبخ 8 01-28-2008 10:39 AM

الساعة الآن 11:38 AM