إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-15-2009, 12:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm in the same boat as many others here. However, I've been in this situation before and know that no amount of just sitting around waiting for people to join your forum and start posting will help matters (been there, done it, and it failed). So today something crossed my mind, it's an idea some others here might be interested in taking part in to help boost their own forum, as well as mine of course.

I'm interested in getting together a group of around 5-10 people maximum. The idea is, we all join each others forum and make about 4 posts per day or more (if possible) on each others forum. Be it replies, or starting new threads to help kick-start each others sites. This idea is best done as a joint group, the larger the better really, but I'd say about "8-10" is an ideal number maximum, any higher than 10 and it would be impossible to try and keep activate on other members forums in the group each day.

If anybody is interested in this idea of a (forum posting) group. Let me know below. If you are it's quite simple, you join my forum using the same username you use here (adding you site signature to your profile) before making any posts. And I'll do the same on your forum. For each post you make on my forum (please carry your forum URL in your signature for a quick link access to your site on mine). I'll visit your forum and post a reply, or start a new thread on.

If we can get about 10 in the group doing this, it won't take long to get quite a lot of posts going on each others forum. I'm looking to get a list of 10 names here for the group (first 10 who are interested) only. I will then edit this thread as need-be and post the 10 names with a link to your forum. All ten in the group need to join each others of course listed. Then we can take things from there.

PS: After joining each others forum, it's important that you edit your profile first before posting. Add your forum signature so we have a quick link to your forum in your posts, and set-up email notification to get replies also. As by default it may be disabled like it is on my forum until you change it to get them. Also try to be as active on other people in the group sites, as they are on yours - posts for post (if possible)!

It's also a good idea if your in the group, to BOOKMARK this thread so you can keep track of "who's who" on your site making posts, as you get new members joining and posting. Otherwise you'll lose track and forget the names. And the whole idea will just fall apart.

1: mrgtb - http://mrgtb.com/forum/
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Active Members VB4 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2010 07:23 AM
Forum Members:204 Active Members:202 What status is the rest 2 members? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-08-2010 10:30 AM
Gaining more active members? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-15-2009 01:10 PM
How to remove active members? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-03-2009 11:10 AM
Active Members Question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-29-2009 08:00 PM

الساعة الآن 09:53 AM