إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I just wanted to say I can't wait till 4.o comes out as I like the Ideal of everything as a package.

The Part I hate is the fact Brian over at vba has done some good work too with offering a free cms for vb along with some products he sells.

I have paid for everything vba and vb has created as you all have done some great things and gave a new meaning to the word Community.

I do wish vb and vba merged but I understand business as it is nothing personal, just business.

I just would hate to see people move away from vba and the work Brian put into things, but I guess that is what they call being competitive.

Just my two cents

There is a lot of software out there made for vb, and folks have worked with the scripting to turn a profit off of vb users but that is just being competitive.

ANYWAY I wanted to ask about Staff pages and do communities have one. I have limited access to the Gallery, Classifieds and my Articles as they were designed for the Staff to use.

I was thinking of a separate page instead of the one folks see when they come too the site for Staff members and Sponsors.

Do Communities do this for there staff, Does Vb have a page for there staff members only.

I was just wondering how many folks do this.

As it could be a page for news and staff Photo galleries and so on.

As of now my members don't have acces to Gallery and some other things and I'm sure they may not want to see something they don't have access too also.

Just wanted to hear some thought on this.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
New Staff Avatars! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-09-2010 06:50 AM
Staff activity محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-25-2009 05:30 AM
Threads Staff message to readers, on all pages of a thread. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-10-2009 04:30 AM
vB Staff محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-30-2009 08:30 PM
Serious Question for VB staff محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-16-2009 05:20 AM

الساعة الآن 01:30 PM