إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تسوق بأناقة وراحة: اكتشف مزايا نكست مول في قلب العبور (آخر رد :shaimaamohamed)       :: استثمار مضمون في كمبوند نمق: الراحة والتميز في قلب الشيخ زايد (آخر رد :shaimaamohamed)       :: مجتمع استثنائي يجمع بين الفخامة والراحة: كمبوند كابيتال هيلز الرائع (آخر رد :shaimaamohamed)       :: موسم الحج والعمرة وحجز فنادق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: موسم الحج والعمرة وحجز فنادق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: كيفية تنظيم الحفلات في شركات تنظيم الحفلات في الكويت (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :يوما يومة)       :: مفهوم التداول بالأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: سلامة أنظمة السباكة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The death of Michael Jackson threw me in deep sorrow. As a hard-core Michael Jackson fan, after grief, I have also been continueing to collect works and materials related to him. Having been depressed for the past few days, I happen to find that the skin of a software in my computer can be even personalized by my own when sitting around. Then I maked two pictures by Photoshop with my sucked skills; Michael Jackson is now presented on the skin of my software.( Do the pictures look quite rough?).

Many of you guys have more advantaged skills of manipulating graphic images over me, I think. So, I would say no more about it.( you are not gonna hit me, are you?LOL.) I’d better share the steps to personalize the skin of the soft ware now. This skill is very easy,I think you can personalize the skin of your software after reading my article.

*Step1:Download the latest version of an Xlinksoft Video Converter Premium from http://www.xlinksoft.com/video-converter.html; setup it after download.

*Step2:After installing the software, right click the icon of the xlinksoft which is on the desktop(as picture 1), select“Properties"; a dialog box (as Picture 2) flies out. click the button "find target" Then the folder "Xlinksoft Video Converter 2009" will be opened,select the "skins" folder, then open the “Std” folder, you will find the two pictures "main_MASK.bmp" and "main_normal.bmp"

*Step3:Download the two pictures which I have processed.(as picture below) After decompressing, replace the two pictures "main_MASK.bmp" form http://www.xlinkdown.com/imagesource...-converter.rar and "main_normal.bmp", then everything is OK.

*Step4:Now, you can run the xlinksoft, you will see legend Michael Jackson has been Integration with your software.

I am gratified by my works, thank Michael Jackson!!

You can make "main_MASK.bmp" and "main_normal.bmp" by yourself,Put your favorite thing and yearning thing on the software, let these things be with you everytime.

If you want to manage iPhone,ipod,Youtube video converter,the step is so simple. Goodluck!

source adress
:

http://www.xlinksoft.com/video-conve...kson-skin.html
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ممكن تصميم استايل لمنتديات [ Michael Jackson Soul ] محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-21-2010 07:00 AM
Share the Love 'Love is not selling and buying' محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-07-2010 08:50 PM
Share the Love sorry محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-24-2010 10:30 PM
Michael Jackson reported dead at 50 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-26-2009 12:00 PM
Share the Love Me and محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-31-2009 03:30 AM

الساعة الآن 11:07 AM