إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-28-2009, 09:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In vb options under "View Attached Images Inline" I had it set to Yes.

This caused SOME image viewing to be shown in pop-up windows, others to use that little animated circle while loading, then the image with an "X" in the top right corner.

I *need* images to be shown in a new window.

I change that option (View Attached Images Inline) to NO. Same thing - some images pop up a new 'regular windows' window, others use the animated circle thingy method. (yes this happens even with thumbnails in the SAME POST - if there's 10 images attached, some will pop up a window to show the image, some will use the animated circle then black out most of the screen and have the X box on top right)

??????????

Where's the setting so I can change it so that when a user clicks on a thumbnail, ALL images just pop-up a simple Windows window to show it?

This is *VERY* important on my forum as it is an image based forum!

EDIT: Ok it turns out if you click a thumb while the thread is still loading, it'll pop-up that image. If you wait for all the thumbs to be displayed, it will use the blacked-out-screen method of showing. So I'm guessing there's some code at the end of the page load it loads up to make it show it that way.

So, to simplify my question:

How do I display image attachments in a new regular "Windows window" each time, instead of using the "black out most of the screen and put an "X" in the top right" ??

EDIT: NEVER MIND!

I seem to have found it in options, right underneath where I was. Apparently it's called the "Lightbox" method. This is an option I've never dealt with since getting to the version of vB that included it, so I didn't even think of changing it.

Ok problem solved. Sorry for wasting everyone's time who read thsi thread
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How can I embed attached images? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-17-2010 09:40 AM
CMS All images automatically attached محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2010 11:40 AM
attached images not showing... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2010 09:10 PM
Snitz v3.4.05 Images Attached are not imported? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-28-2010 01:10 AM
CMS Widget with attached images in preview? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-09-2010 11:40 PM

الساعة الآن 11:26 AM