إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-03-2009, 01:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

My suggestion is to make a forum just like this one:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109

As a subforum of the license customer feedback forum titled "vB feedback".

----------------------------------------------

I run a forum dedicated to Acme widgets. The Acme corporation visits the forum. The widgets Acme makes are not perfect (nothing is) and sometimes people have suggestions or simply want to vent.

We have a Acme feedback forum like the one listed in the above link where anyone can start a thread and make posts in their own thread but cannot see other threads. The Acme corporation members can see all threads.

That forum collects threads that have good suggestions, negative feedback, and sometimes rants. It gives people some assurance that their input is being seen by the corporation instead of a post in a long thread that will drift down in a forum. If it is negative feedback that shields it from public view.

Because no one is answering them the threads do not get long, but are periodically posted to as time progresses and things change. Every year a new model of widget is introduced and people have suggestions what features that new widget should have, suggested product pricing, and all kinds of things.

The Acme Corporation likes that feedback forum very much because it keeps peoples input out of public view. If appropriate they can implement, or politely ignore the input, while giving customers some assurance their input is being viewed, as opposed to someone sending an email to the corporation.

The members of my forum can still post threads in the public areas if they wish and often they link public discussion threads from the private feedback forum.

In the Private feedback forum someone might post:
"Please make green widgets in 2010!, I started a thread about about it here"
www.acmewidgetforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34311

Just trying to be helpful, it works well for us.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS Site wide Activity - suggestion محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 08:30 PM
CMS Site wide Activity - suggestion محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 08:10 PM
CMS Site wide Activity - suggestion محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 08:00 PM
Ideas for my site or any suggestion :D محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-22-2009 05:00 AM
I want Floris Back Site Feedback :: Suggestion محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-09-2009 01:50 PM

الساعة الآن 05:32 PM