إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Recessionista: Kick StartI am really excited about Fall and kind of can't wait to start shopping for my favorite season. The newest thing to emerge for the season besides a bevy of studs and nailheads are over-the-knee boots -- I just love them!These particular boots are from Chinese Laundry and I love the idea of wearing them either barelegged or with a denim mini and a boyfriend blazer. When the weather cools down, the boots could even be paired with an oversized sweater dress. Chinese Laundry's version are flat, but there will be so many other boots out there to choose from this Fall that have platform heels, knit legs, buckles, leather and suede that you wont be able to stop; they're so wonderfully addicting.But buyer beware: it's best to shop around when looking for the perfect boot. I always have trouble with high boots in general because I have trim calves, they're muscular and the boots get stuck at the calf and I get can't them past that. A lot of stores offer to stretch them, but be sure to ask what the policy is if the boots don't quite fit right after the stretching. You don't want to be stuck with something that really doesn't fit at all even if you wish it or do voodoo on them to make them work.Purchase info: __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
نظم قايمه start مع برنامج Start Handy Start Menu 1.55 Final كامل محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-10-2012 11:00 AM
Bahrain seeks economic kick-start - The National محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-27-2012 02:00 AM
UAE look to kick-start campaign - Gulf News محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-04-2012 11:00 PM
Windows Start Up Repair - Start Up Configuration tool - حمل الان مجااانى محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-13-2011 04:50 PM
British delegation will visit Libya in effort to kick-start arms deals محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-05-2011 05:40 AM

الساعة الآن 03:10 AM