إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

الإستشارات النفسية والاحتياجات الخاصة وتطوير الذات حلول بالمشاكل النفسيه والاستشارات النفسيه و الاحتياجات الخاصة

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-18-2013, 06:05 PM
الصورة الرمزية رًوَحًيَ بًدَوًيهَ
مشرفة
بيانات رًوَحًيَ بًدَوًيهَ
 رقم العضوية : 65723
 تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2009
الجنس : Female
علم الدوله :
 مكان الإقامة : آعېّڜ وسط نآإآإسېّ وإحس آنېّ غرېّبُـہ
 المشاركات : 5,303
عدد الـنقاط :66445
 تقييم المستوى : 463
 رسالة SmS
دربٍ يهيــن النفـس ماني بـ ماشيه لو قام خفاقي على الضيق وأمسى !

Is your mind haunted by negative thoughts

You were feeling OK then all of a sudden you started getting negative thoughts and your mood changed, what happened ..? Where do negative thoughts come from ..?Why does our mood change all of a sudden
In order to help you answer these questions i have to first ask you another one. Do you know why some people can't live without their IPOD
Because their minds are already full of negative thoughts and they always need some kind of distraction to push the negative thoughts away.

Social interaction, music, drinking and even drugs can be a person's preferred escapement method from the negative thoughts lingering in his mind.
Do you know why some people feel really bad when they are alone
?
Its because they fall prey to their own negative thoughts and that's why they always seek distraction in order to escape from these thoughts

Where do automatic negative thoughts come from

Lets suppose that a plate which had rotten food was spoiling the smell of your room, what would be the best way to get rid of the smell
Should you buy a Fan or get rid of the plate ..?While the second choice is obviously the one that will be chosen by most rational people still most people do the opposite when dealing with negative thoughts.
When trying to deal with negative thoughts most people will do their best to get rid of the smell instead of the food. Most people try to get rid of the negative thoughts directly using the different distracting methods without realizing that the only way to end negative thoughts is to change the beliefs that caused them in the first place.
"I am sure they didn't like me" That's a popular negative thought but did you ever try to find out what caused it? Most probably this thought is a symptom of a limiting belief such as "I am not an interesting person"
Now what do you think would happen if the person who got that negative thought distracted himself using an Ipod
The negative thought will always remain there and this person will get it again as soon as the distraction ends.

How to end automatic negative thoughts for good

Here is a quick formula that will help you reduce automatic negative thoughts
  • 1)Understand that distraction is not the soloution: In my book, The ultimate guide to getting over depression i said that the soloution to ending negative thoughts does not lie in distraction. Its OK to distract your self in a healthy way as long
  • as you are working on a plan to end the negative thoughts
  • 2) Learn How emotions change: Your mind will usually present you with an important problem before it changes your mood, if it got a good response from you then most likely your emotions won't change. Here is an example, lets suppose that a religious man, who was lost in the desert, suddenly visualized himself dying out of thirst. If that man calmed his mind down by saying that God will help him then most probably he won't feel anxious or afraid. Now compare this to someone who has nothing to reassure his mind with, most probably this person will feel anxious and afraid after getting such a thought unless he
  • provides some kind of reassurance.
  • 3) Change your core beliefs: The best way to end automatic negative thoughts for good is to change the beliefs that caused them. By removing the source of the negative thoughts you will be able to think positively
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
من مواضيعي
0 الفراغ العاطفي : أسبابه، أعراضه، أضراره، كيف نتعامل معه
0 مجموعة قصص رائعة لتطوير الذات
0 الحياة أحياناً تحتاج إلى تجاهل..!
0 الناس والفرص
0 كيف يمكنك تغير طبعك السيء..!؟

إلهي كفى بي عزاً أن أكون لك عبداً وكفى بي فخراً أن تكون لي رباً أنت كما أحب فأجعلني كما تحب

لمتابعتي عبر تويتر
al3niiida_88@

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Thoughts can make y محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-06-2013 10:20 PM
My New Forum - Thoughts? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-19-2010 04:30 PM
Introduction Of Automatic Title Case - Thoughts? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-04-2010 02:20 AM
OMG It's here... You can download it now - first thoughts? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-12-2009 02:20 PM
My thoughts for vb4 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 12:30 PM

الساعة الآن 02:36 AM