إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Banker Pattie LovettGlobal the fundamentalsbank Pattie LovettOn CTV News manner. For our series on the financial habits of notable Canadians LovettReid told the Star Emily Mathieu about the worry of being poor, Her wherewithal to justify her love of luxury purses, And her three firm rules for eliminating debt.What was the best piece of financial advice you ever received,Burberry Outlet?My father told me not to flunk pensionable. I needed to put some money away from the day I started to work because there would come a time when I would no longer be able to work. He also said don't let life become some takeaways. Stay hanging around, Don't become complacent, Continue to get some new skills and believe in yourself even if no one else does. Don't become extremely average.How else did your influence your spending habits?My family had a huge impact on me connected with money. They always encouraged us to be hands on. I had three in someones spare time jobs (I directed papers, Worked at any local theatre and was a cashier in the corner drugstore) While in high school. If I wanted something a little more expensive then what my parents deemed reasonable I had to pay the real difference. Money was talked freely and openly. My parents always lived within their means and never were not impressed with what they didn't have and always celebrated what they did have. They defined wealth through the richness of their acquaintances. Wealth was never defined by their purchase portfolio.related: Why Moosehead beer's Andrew Oland is a big tippersWhat was your first job after senior high school and what did you learn,Burberry Outlet Sale?A teller position at the bank account of Montreal,Burberry Uk... I respected that job. I learned that people skills were critical to success and reinforced to me that customers always remembered how you made them feel irregardless of their bank balance.What was very first big purchase?A Dunlop Maxply the game of tennis racket. I grew up in the Beach and took tennis lessons and really wanted what was at the time a very expensive racket that I thought would improve my game. It did not, But I felt great and acquired it for myself. I still can't hit the ball well even today.What is your best worthwhile advice?To look closely at where you buy your home buy in a tony general vicinity and almost all costs are higher from taxes, To dining establishments, going etc. Everyone tries to take care of the Joneses and they are probably broke. It is a very dangerous trap to get into and an even harder one to get out of.How should people accomplish debt?I apparel three D's. look at the Data (Your balance sheet doesn't lie and to confront the brutal facts), Make some tough Decisions on where to cut back. It all relies on the third D, practice. It requires to be your plan. you need to get excited about it. you want to own it.comparable: Why Cassie CampbellPascall always shops making use of a listWhat about stretching your hard earned money daytoday?Hold family get togethers, We do. There is only so much money coming in and you really choices about where that money will be spent. We were once planning a family vacation when our children decided they would forgo the vacation in lieu of a second computer. Everyone owns the solution when there is participation in the decision making.What is your worst passing habit?I love designer handbags and lovely jewellery which are absolutely luxury purchases regardless how I try to justify it,Ray Ban Sunglasses. I've even tried to amortize the cost over an extended period to make sense of buying. Little doubt this is an emotional purchase that I will say I get many pleasure from and would never indulge if I couldn't afford it.Have you learned any hard business lessons?When we got a new home that was a stretch for us financially. I will say it was my dream home and I will also say I never felt so much relief then I did the day we sold it and obtained a home that was lovely and within our means. Being house poor was not much fun and I wanted more balance in our life.Are money and success exactly the same thing?Money and success are not the same thing too me,www.coachoutletforsalec.com. i will not define my self worth by my net worth. I do however feel that if my financial house is in order it does free me up to do the things that give my life more meaning and balance.Global investmentsApparel Asia china consumer goods quickly becoming markets europe fashion Inditex luxury LVMH Prada retail Richemont Roland Berger stocks ZaraMarkets got a fright today when luxury goods maker Richemont reported stagnant Asian sales in the last several weeks of 2012. Richemont shares and consequently those in its rivals such as LVMH (Maker of Louis Vuitton clutches and Hennessy cognac) Tanked marriage news.Like many of its peers in the west, Richemont the producer of Cartier watches, Looks to China to drive its growth as in america and Europe face the stark prospect of stagnation.But the fastest growing class of the world fastest growing economy could not be Cartierclad.simply by 2030, Emerging and developing economies will account in excess of four fifths of the world middle class, As based on consumers who spend between $10 and $100 a day, based on consultancy Roland Berger. design,Burberry Outlet, Leisure and talking are likely to see growth rates of 30 percent in the next seven years, The description said. based on Bernd Brunke, someone at Roland Berger:In the next few years, We will see rapid population growth and a major improvement in the quality lifestyle in emerging regions of the world the consumers in these countries will buy more and demand highquality products. staff mobilityWeak labor market awaits Class of 2013Tax prosecutions, prosecutions up in 2012: irs. gov reportFed George: Fed exit could result in bond yields to spikeApril budget surplus is biggest in five yearsFed Bernanke warns shadow banking risks persistEconomic growth gauge gained last week: ECRISamestore sales prolong modest recovery in AprilKeep on, Or enough at this time? Fed administrators spar over QE3Related articles: http://www.webhostingfan.com/2009/12...h-b2evolution/ http://www.learnlangs.com/wiki/User:Banq8j4j1m http://www.521ss.cn/home/home.php?mod=space&uid=17668 http://www.thetapedeck.net/2010/04/r...tonight-in-la/ http://www.moler.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=54473 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
burberry 40mm ceramic chronograph Burberry Outlet biophysical train b محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2013 07:40 PM
|[ burberry ]=-. B L a C K عدسة الاعضاء , كاميرا الاعضاء 16 04-19-2009 10:28 AM
>>Burberry<< A7la brensisa الأناقة والجمال والموضه والطفل 25 03-18-2009 07:25 PM
~{ Burberry}~ A7la brensisa الأناقة والجمال والموضه والطفل 22 02-11-2009 08:57 AM
:: burberry:: غلا البحرين الأناقة والجمال والموضه والطفل 8 11-07-2008 04:29 PM

الساعة الآن 02:50 AM