إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل فنادق مكة والمدينة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: دليلك لمنتجات العناية بالطفل على ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الاسد في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-08-2013, 08:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Prince Harry has announced that he will once again be deployed to Afghanistan.K. Now they are saying the opposite?! It is just mind boggling really What are we supposed to do How are we supposed to know what is best And I really fought with my son - he made it clear he wanted solids and he most certainly did not want breastmilk any more when he was five months Those last few weeks were a real fight Now I am left wondering if I did it all for nothing and would he have continued breastfeeding happily for longer if I'd been able to mix it with solids earlier on My dream of continuing to breastfeed until he was at least one with a morning evening or both feeds was totally shattered"When my second child (now a strapping four year old) was a baby I risked the wrath of my health visitor and flouted the advice issued by my health centre to delay weaning until he was at least six months old It's not something I did lightlyAt birth my son weighed an eye-watering 9lbs 9oz and could eat for England Ireland and Scotland combined One lovely benefit of having a bigger baby was that he slept through the night immediately presumably because he could stomach a bigger than average feed which kept him going for longerBut by the time he was three months old nothing and I mean nothing could fill this boy up He could indulge in mammoth day-long feeding sessions and then cry all night because the after hours milk bar was forced to close for business having been quite literally sucked dryOn top of that I developed gallstones and existed on a fat-free and highly restricted diet to minimise the attacks of stomach pain It wasn't exactly the ideal diet for boosting milk productionEventually I realised I couldn't keep doggedly keep exclusively breastfeeding my son for six months Something had to give I admitted when I found myself hooked up to a supply of morphine in A&E at 3am with my starving baby screaming beside me (Hospital staff couldn't answer when I asked if morphine was safe for a breastfeeding mum)By then my son was four months old and I was reluctant to switch to formula having struggled through feeding against the odds for the first few months of his life And having exclusively breastfed my first baby for six months and continued to feed until he weaned himself at 9 months I was wracked with guilt at the prospect of depriving my second child in comparisonSo when a friend mentioned that government guidelines had advocated introducing solids at four months when her children were babies (not so long ago) I decided to ask my health visitor for her views on starting solids earlyLet's just say it wasn't a conversation that lasted very long and for the next few weeks I studiously avoided the clinic as my son wolfed down bowlfuls of baby rice as if each one might be the last meal he ever hadFor me this new research is a comfort because it confirms what I suspected which was that my baby was well-ready for solids at four months I feel vindicated about my decision to wean early whereas until now I've felt only guiltyMum-of-four Barbara Taylor shares that sentiment: "Oh I absolutely groaned with despair when I heard this I felt so guilty that I introduced solids slightly earlier than 6 months will all of my kids,Nike Air Max 95. to hear that the advice might be wrong does my head in"They keep changing their minds anyway - when my eldest was small the advice was to introduce solids at 4 months I think as a parent you have to just go with your gut instincts I think that it is worse when you are a first time parent and have no idea what you are doing - you go with whatever the 'experts' say So glad that I'm not having any more babies"More importantly this research underlines my strongest conviction about motherhood which is that our instincts are invariably more trustworthy than any advice we're handed from on high no matter how well-meaningGP and mum of two Pippa says: "From my understanding it was a WHO report initially that put the six month mark out there which had little to do with allergy development and more to do with infant mortality"Worldwide they are probably correct that exclusive breast feeding is healthier than offering alternatives which may have been made with water that is not clean or in unsanitary conditions Most European countries didn't take up or recommend the WHO guidelines the UK was in a minority I think women have been very confused by the guidelines for example many bottle feeding or mixed feeding mums don't wean their children onto solids until six months because they assume it was a blanket recommendation which it never was The evidence on allergies was certainly patchy at best I think WHO guidance is hugely valuable though it can't always be extrapolated to all countries and it gets leapt on by certain bandwagons and portrayed as the only way to raise one's child"Mum of one Cathryn Scott isn't convinced by the new research and says: "The fact that people involved in this study have been previously funded by baby food companies tells me everything I need to know about their 'findings'"I love this comment left on a newspaper's website in response to the new research:"Dear New MothersJust muddle through as best you can Weigh up any advice but be aware it'll be contradicted down the line Just give it your best shot,Toms Shoes,again using guides; breast or bottle it's no one else's business Most important of all if you're knackered and wondering if you can manage being a mother at all then for God's sake avoid reading the outpourings of zealous mothers with a set and rigid opinion about what is best based on their own situation - they'll just make you feel bad Don't worry you're probably doing fine"Amen to thatWhat do you think What was the advice at the time you had your baby or babies "Allergies were a big concern for me,Cheap Air Max.Rumors are swirling that Angelina Jolie is pregnant we all overlooked her belly.*Begin by putting a tiny bit of the new food such as two chick peas or a brussels sprout on a child's plate along with his regular favourites,Incidentally however,Air Max 95. nutritious and exotic fruit and veg for my babies. speaking as a dad from a purely selfish perspective, The number of stay-at-home dads is on the rise,Cheap Nike Air Max,He appeared at Preston Crown Court on Monday,Toms Oultet,The property boasts a mini-cinema and playrooms for the visiting children,In a new interview with , you could say,This is a craft for! barely 20 years old, was clearly jazzed to h please click to report it,Toms Outlet. debate and differing opinions on Parentdish. Abdul FataahBoyMuslimServant of the Opener (of the gates of sustenance),Toms Shoes. The Powerful,Toms Shoes Outlet. some women admitted they had even moved house to escape the mother-in-law's clutches,Cheap Nike Trainers, no wonder comedians in the 1970s could base entire careers on their shortcomings*.. the Director of Education, they object to Welsh medium education, he still feels the public and media pressures and resistance to general environmental and sustainability efforts. beautiful and intelligent' girl whose death had left them heartbroken. and Christina died at the scene.In her new role as impish country singer "Juliette Barnes __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Prince Harry says he killed Afghan insurgents during tour محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-22-2013 09:50 PM
U.S. Marines killed as rebels attack Prince Harry's base in Afghanista محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-15-2012 05:50 AM
28-2 لعبة هاري بوتر Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince ج3 *JAR* محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-28-2010 06:10 PM
[لعبة] : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince (PS2) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-14-2009 02:00 PM
Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince (2009) PCDVD محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-24-2009 06:40 PM

الساعة الآن 01:07 AM