إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-08-2013, 07:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

's Hospital, a 467 Road bus station is fracturing the arm, causing the palm of your hand and arm fractures. Yesterday,oakley, Zhao's grandmother and family child care newspaper looking for witnesses at the time. Memories get off the fall was crushed yesterday, Zhao mother lying on the bed of the City Emergency Center,toms shoes, pale arm from the shoulder to the palm of your hand wrapped in gauze,louboutin. "I did not expect,abercrombie pas cher, the mother is the weight of so serious,abercrombie." Yesterday, Zhao's grandmother and daughter She has introduced, she lives in Shapingba tianxingqiao mother, 80-year-old, hale and hearty. Reluctant to previous old neighbor, the mother has been living alone in pear Bay. She has repeatedly mother moved in to live with them, but my mother has always been reluctant. Zhao mother-in-law recalled, around 5:30 in the afternoon of December 14, she went to the the Shapingba District Office took pensions, prepared in Shapingba District People's Hospital Station,mulberry, take the 467 bus home,abercrombie. She was on the train lost two yuan at the ballot box, but found that the car has no vacancies. So, she was ready to get off through the back door,ray ban, to transfer to other buses. Unexpectedly, she just got off, I do not know how it fell to the ground. When she was ready to get up, and suddenly found the bus started. Seeing wheels bumped his head, she subconsciously with his arm over his own head,mulberry outlet. "It was pain consciousness, and later what happened, I not remember." The mother Zhao said,abercrombie. The diagnosis of a broken arm skin tear "Your mother had a car accident, you quickly come! Around 18:00 the same day, She received the telephone bus road team, let her quickly to the People's Hospital of Shapingba District. She has arrived at the hospital,hollister, Zhao mother-in-law sitting in the chair on the aisle, his left hand wrapped in gauze. Found was actually wet when she touched the mother's arm, put aside to see sleeves blood. Doctors found Zhao mother's clothes cut the skin of her arm has been squeezed out, bleeding,tory burch outlet. Diagnosed, Zhao mother-in-law's arm and hand fractures, skin tear,ray ban. Zhao, mother-in-law was later transferred to the city emergency center surgery. Road team to bear responsibility according to the survey results yesterday, the reporter contacted the bus company 467 road team staff member surnamed Wang. He introduced, then traffic flow when the driver in the car may only be noticed on the left, and have not had time to pay attention to the right side. Specifically how it drivers are not too sure. The Shapingba District Patrol Detachment has been involved in the investigation, as long as the survey results down, they will bear the relevant responsibilities based on the results,air jordan. "When we arrived on the scene, witnesses are gone." She has said that she then saw his mother in a car accident after members of the public in a timely manner with the newspaper's hotline 966 965 contact, restore the entire incident.Related articles: and there is no limit to decentralization of industry Liu Hong is not recognized negative full responsibility for the accident __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bayt.com and YouGov survey reveals that only 25% of MENA survey respon محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2012 10:51 AM
Bayt.com and YouGov survey reveals that only 25% of MENA survey respon محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2012 10:30 AM
Forum Error: Search Results Displays: "Results 1 to 4 of 5" ... but where's the 5th ...? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-10-2010 08:10 AM
Forum Search results page still show 20 threads/100 results although set to 25/200 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-10-2010 02:00 AM
Quick Q: Will I be able to use vb3 as long as I long when I purchase vb4? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 01:00 AM

الساعة الآن 01:10 AM